What's new

CBD diaries - coming soon.

@ReservedCBD I can’t find the info anywhere on your site or bottle, is the CBD carried in PG? Useful to know for mixing with eliquids :) I’ll be watching this thread with interest too, nice one @Lee (try the ReservedCBD!) :22:

Hi Leni! Good eyes thanks for that I’ll het that information updated on the website.

200mg 70vg 30pg
300mg 60vg 40pg
500mg 50vg 50pg
1000mg 30vg 70pg

The 1000mg is puzzling as it high in pg yet can vape it pure and its not harsh at all. How you finding ReservedCBD and thanks for tagging us we been in battle all day with this :p I will convert lee!

I’m on all sorts of other meds, so I’m taking it slow, just on the 300mg atm. Vaping it before bed seems to be relaxing me, helping me unwind, so get to sleep quicker. I’m mindful that I don’t want to take over Lee’s thread though, if that’s ok. I’m similarly wanting to explore it over a period of time, and let it build up in my system :)

First post updated with a list of products that I’ll be using in this trial.

I have thought long and hard about including reserved Vapes in this, I still do feel uncomfortable about it but it seems a lot of people want me to include it, so I will. I must add here that i have spoken with him over pm about this and he is absolutely fine with me posting exactly what I think, good or bad. That is exactly what I will do.

Andi52 is organising a sample for me this week of the harmony CBD so this will be included too, he has had very positive results and I have also spoke to him about it via PM.

Finally I have just ordered a bottle from a recommendation of purple Fowler. Both herself and her mother had excellent results from this brand and it’s by a mile the cheapest I have came across so far.

I’ll be back with some pictures and an update when it all arrives, in the meantime I’ll be pestering the vendors with lots of questions and working out the best way to use these products to give them the best chance at working for me. I’ll of course post a full breakdown of how I intend to use them, what times, what days, what strength and how much. As much detail and the reasons behind that as possible.

Andi52 is organising a sample for me this week of the harmony CBD so this will be included too, he has had very positive results and I have also spoke to him about it via PM.

satijah_.JPG

Kanavape Satijah 500mg Original Hemp, now rebranded as Harmony "We decided to gather Kanavape and Satijah under one strong brand: Harmony.

I am embarking on a similar quest, avoid my school boy error whilst vaping CBD, put aside a dedicated setup and when vaping hold it in as long as possible.
I easily reverted to my normal style of vaping exhaling a lot of the precious and costly stuff.
I know it seems obvious but it took me a while to train myself to keep it in.
Like biffing on a doobie, any escaping is a waste.
Good luck and shall read with interest.

I am embarking on a similar quest, avoid my school boy error whilst vaping CBD, put aside a dedicated setup and when vaping hold it in as long as possible.
I easily reverted to my normal style of vaping exhaling a lot of the precious and costly stuff.
I know it seems obvious but it took me a while to train myself to keep it in.
Like biffing on a doobie, any escaping is a waste.
Good luck and shall read with interest.

5 seconds is apparently the optimal, I prefer a bit longer, I dont know if there's any science behind the 5 seconds, just something I've heard (more than once).

Original post updated with the strength of the harmony CBD now that I have confirmed with Andy, I did have a little dabble on this yesterday when it arrived, no noticeable effects from that. I will be trying some more this evening and tidying up the thread with the info.

We also should have the reserved Vapes CBD arriving today, the oral drops should be arriving tomorrow.

Will update with some pictures when it does and post the results from today’s CBD dose.

Back
Top Bottom