What's new

Hello to you all

Smithy82

Hi,
New user and new to vaping saying hello to everyone on this forum. Just would like to tell you all about my reasons for starting on the vaping.
Been vaping for about 3 months now after smoking the fags/baccy for about 30 years. Just before Christmas last year I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. After having the op and chemo , I’m a lot better now.
This prompted me to give up the fags for good and start vaping. I’m using non- nicotine e-liquid mostly mixed with a little bit of e-liquid witch contains nicotine. The vape I’m using is a Vapbus Venus mini. I’m having a problem with replacement coils for my Venus mini. I purchase some replacements on Amazon but for some unknown reason they didn’t work and got a refund. Would like to purchase another vape but seems to be so many on the market , don’t really know whats best to buy. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet...........
Glad to hear your feeling much better............

Hi and welcome to the community. What type of vape are you after? MTL, which is like the draw from smoking a fag and used at low wattages, or DL which is more like the draw on a bong and uses high wattages and bigger clouds.Sorry if none of this makes sense, but don't know your level of understanding.

134F2BAD-D881-46D4-AA09-DC2ADFB4D467.jpeg View attachment 189573 Great
Hi and welcome to the community. What type of vape are you after? MTL, which is like the draw from smoking a fag and used at low wattages, or DL which is more like the draw on a bong and uses high wattages and bigger clouds.Sorry if none of this makes sense, but don't know your level of understanding

I’m looking for an MTL vape similar to what I have now.

Hi and welcome.
Yup more info as to what you’d like will be needed. There’s a lot of really good stuff out there and once we know I’m sure something decent will be recommended

Back
Top Bottom