What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mod Accuracy Advice

Funnily enough 35w is where I was running it, max was 50w to try and get instant temp.

TC builds are on hold at the moment until I get my tank issue sorted. Back using the doggystyle for now and can't fit 26g stainless in there with a meaningful amount of wraps.

However, the times where my build worked, I really enjoyed it. More vapour than I'd like at 12mg but I suspect 28g would lessen the amount produced.

Little update, got a bit impatient and decided to test out the wismec. Getting a very consistent vape with this build in temp control.

It is a bit big and cumbersome for a mtl setup though.

Should I be locking the ohms? I've got it locked in right now, but have heard some people prefer not to luck the resistance...

Little update, got a bit impatient and decided to test out the wismec. Getting a very consistent vape with this build in temp control.

It is a bit big and cumbersome for a mtl setup though.

Should I be locking the ohms? I've got it locked in right now, but have heard some people prefer not to luck the resistance...
Lock the ohms, gives the mod a baseline to work from.

Back
Top Bottom