What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Le Zephyr V2 £3.99 delivered

A wee tip for when it arrives... I think most people feed the wick down through the coil. I find it much easier to wick with deck removed from the tank part and feed it up the way, through the wick hole. I also find it seems to work better if I leave about 2-3mm cotton sticking out the top of the coil.

A wee tip for when it arrives... I think most people feed the wick down through the coil. I find it much easier to wick with deck removed from the tank part and feed it up the way, through the wick hole. I also find it seems to work better if I leave about 2-3mm cotton sticking out the top of the coil.
Thanks for the tip!

Can I ask what size ID coil you use? I vaguely remember 3.5mm being mentioned in a review somewhere.

2 or 2.5mm. I think 3.5 would definitely be too big with cotton and choke the wick in the hole. It might work with mesh.

If you like le zephyr I would strongly recommend trying an origen v2, it’s similar but better imo. A really great atty. You can find decent clones on fasttech for under a tenner.

I thought at £3.99 it's worth a go

But then watched a YouTube video and didn't like the fill style and looks like it could make me lose my temper getting it right.

So for that reason I'm out.

Great find @ChrisS

Back
Top Bottom