What's new

CBD diaries - coming soon.

There is only one other CBD company I have ever heard of. A friend of mine sells for them always trying to get me to buy their stuff but it's to expensive for me and highest mg is 750. I won't buy it cause it's so expensive. It's called Hempworx

Edit a 750 mg bottle is 99 dollars

I'd like to know if @ReservedCBD works ...
They ship to the States but I don't have the money to just blow 70 bucks or so on something that might not work for me.... is why I was hoping to win their giveaway.
No one in the States that I have found has 1000 mg. Most I've seen is 750. But that is with the THC in it. CBD oil is not supposed to give you a buzz I was told. That's why it's legal just about everywhere.

cant vouch for it personally but, have a look at infinitecbd based in Colorado, they sponsor a few podcasts I listen to, you'll be alot better of trying out the USA stuff I would think LOS15 will get you 15% off to

@Lee i have confidence in my product. Hence why I’ve happily sent it to reviewers and said be as honest as possible, I’ll even happily send you it and await to see if you have good or bad feedback, by all means if it had crack on and put me down if it needs be but my confidence is strong as the product quality, the time and effort in to research is so extensive to so many other companies out there I can say in confidence I won’t hear a bad review, if I do then I will take that as ok?! I need to back and make this product even better or tweak it, I’m not bothered about the CBD hype and getting rich quick schemes, I’m in this as I had a product that helped me and I’m hoping it will help others :) so if you did get a sample to try and you want write something bad or a negative I welcome that as it will push me to try even harder to get it right for everyone. Bad review sure can have a knock on effect if you remain the same but if you take it with a pinch of salt and think ok how can I improve that then realistically your helping a company to better itself not destory it :)

I’ll have a ponder on the idea today mate, for the reasons I mentioned above I do feel awkward about it though, just being honest!

To be honest @Lee it's no different to apes commenting on your juice. You can't please everybody & the only way to improve is listen to all comments & evaluate whether you need to tweak anything. All feedback is good, positive or negative.

To be honest @Lee it's no different to apes commenting on your juice. You can't please everybody & the only way to improve is listen to all comments & evaluate whether you need to tweak anything. All feedback is good, positive or negative.

I get that mate, the only difference really is being that I already have an established, long standing, regular customer base. Where as to a newish company a negative review could be detrimental to such a fresh business.

Im just worried that the point of this was for members that are interested in CBD, purely for some first hand impartial information - I don’t want anything bad to come out of it.

With all that being said, the confidence he has in his product does make me want to try it more. I’ll have a think about it some more today :)

This is great dude. I’ll be following with interest. Having just got a sample and looking to experiment further for back pain myself Inappreciatenyour effort.

In the interests of science I think it’s only fair that you during this month abstain from alcohol, fried food, sex,wanking and pudding, and eat only salad and quinoa so your body is a perfect state :D

This is great dude. I’ll be following with interest. Having just got a sample and looking to experiment further for back pain myself Inappreciatenyour effort.

In the interests of science I think it’s only fair that you during this month abstain from alcohol, fried food, sex,wanking and pudding, and eat only salad and quinoa so your body is a perfect state :D

I could do without the rest but certainly not beer haha, well I hope whatever the outcome of the next 30 days is helps you, and anyone else that follows along!

cant vouch for it personally but, have a look at infinitecbd based in Colorado, they sponsor a few podcasts I listen to, you'll be alot better of trying out the USA stuff I would think LOS15 will get you 15% off to

Only problem with US based stuff is they want an arm and a leg for it like they birthed the stuff themselves and then sat there and watched it grow til time of harvest. It shouldnt cost that much good grief

@Lee like they said everyone got good and bad reviews & thats why I am willing to gamble, even if it had a touch on effect it will mean there something different about us compared to others. See this is why I rather you used a forum member ;) I’ve seen a lot of rubbish out there, It will also offer others to see if our product are either over priced bluff or does it offer what it suppose to. Using vendors outside this forum might be using cheap white label liquids or oils which I know some people do ( not saying they all do but it exist ).

Offer there no cost to you.

I’ll see it as a opportunity to either better this company product further or another happy user.

I’m not scared of either outcome as @MrDJ told me he tried several brands with no effect until he inboxed me night after trying ReservedCBD.

Only problem with US based stuff is they want an arm and a leg for it like they birthed the stuff themselves and then sat there and watched it grow til time of harvest. It shouldnt cost that much good grief

the US stuff is cheaper than the UK equivalent from what I've seen, for example a 30ml bottle of infinitecbd's 5000mg is 160 bucks here, god knows how much that would be , I just think there's better chance having a good quality product from states where cannabis is legal

Back
Top Bottom