What's new

CBD diaries - coming soon.

Lee

Vendor
Ok then! Since posting the thread yesterday I have had a few PMs about it and also both @andi52 and @Purplefowler ‘s results I find inspiring.

So I have decided to give a full 30 days a shot, Tonight I’ll be purchasing some 1000mg oral drops and @andi52 has kindly organised a juice swap with me (giggidy) and he’ll be sending me a bottle of what works for him, along with instructions of how to use it, setups, resistance etc.

I feel like there needs to be a up to date guide so people can follow and see what they can expect to happen without all the unrealistic claims. I will be posting what brands I have bought and give links to those, and I promise to post a hand on heart, honest report of my findings, day by day for 30 days.

This way people can see (roughly) how much, how long and at what cost they can expect to see results. I hope you guys will trust what I say to be the truth, if it works (I really do hope it does) then I will absolutely say that it works. If it does fuck all, I will absolutely say that it does fuck all. Without any vested interest. I will be buying the products with my own money so no vendor will have any influence on my findings.

I’ll update this first post with a list of products when they arrive and we’ll kick it off then.

If anyone has any suggestions on which brands to buy, they are certainly welcome!

Post update - list of products used for this trial;

Supercritical CO2 Extracted Full Spectrum CBD Oil in Virgin Hemp oil – This is the oil that purplefowler and her mother had results from. I have ordered 1000mg/10ml. Currently it’s buy one bet one free, so I’ll be getting 20ml total. Cost £23.95.

https://www.purelifeuk.co.uk/produc...tracted-full-spectrum-cbd-oil-in-virgin-hemp/

Harmony CBD original hemp 500mg - this is the product that works for andi52 that he will be sending me a sample of. This is the original hemp version, that has been diluted down to a concentration of 16mg per 10ml (1.6mg per ml). This is the lowest dosage of CBD per ml of the three we are trying but Andy has had excellent results at this strength, for years. Cost £49.99 10ml (undiluted)

https://meetharmony.com/

Reserved Vapes - 10ml 1000mg CBD : 100mg CBG vape additive - lots of people have asked me to try this being made buy a forum vendor it simply had to be included. Cost £65.99 10ml.

https://reservedvapes.co.uk/products/reserved-vapes-1000-100-cbd-cbg-eliquid

Last edited:
Ok then! Since posting the thread yesterday I have had a few PMs about it and also both @andi52 and @Purplefowler ‘s results I find inspiring.

So I have decided to give a full 30 days a shot, Tonight I’ll be purchasing some 1000mg oral drops and @andi52 has kindly organised a juice swap with me (giggidy) and he’ll be sending me a bottle of what works for him, along with instructions of how to use it, setups, resistance etc.

I feel like there needs to be a up to date guide so people can follow and see what they can expect to happen without all the unrealistic claims. I will be posting what brands I have bought and give links to those, and I promise to post a hand on heart, honest report of my findings, day by day for 30 days.

This way people can see (roughly) how much, how long and at what cost they can expect to see results. I hope you guys will trust what I say to be the truth, if it works (I really do hope it does) then I will absolutely say that it works. If it does fuck all, I will absolutely say that it does fuck all. Without any vested interest. I will be buying the products with my own money so no vendor will have any influence on my findings.

I’ll update this first post with a list of products when they arrive and we’ll kick it off then.

If anyone has any suggestions on which brands to buy, they are certainly welcome!
Really great idea! It kind of niggles me when people don’t give it time to do it’s thing and even worse give instant reviews saying they got a slight buzz or whatever bull shit pops in to their head! I had a good few weeks of mum ringing me up every day to tell me it wasn’t working! Then half way through week three she started to notice results and now she wouldn’t be without it. In fact she now won’t bloody shut up about how it’s turned her life around but at least she isn’t complaining about her pain so I guess I should cut her a break :D

Really great idea! It kind of niggles me when people don’t give it time to do it’s thing and even worse give instant reviews saying they got a slight buzz or whatever bull shit pops in to their head! I had a good few weeks of mum ringing me up every day to tell me it wasn’t working! Then half way through week three she started to notice results and now she wouldn’t be without it. In fact she now won’t bloody shut up about how it’s turned her life around but at least she isn’t complaining about her pain so I guess I should cut her a break :D

That’s exactly what I am hoping happens! If you wouldn’t mind sending me a link to the product your mum uses that would be great, I’d much sooner spend my money on a product that has shown results for someone. I won’t be mad if it does nothing, and if it does do something then I’ll owe you a beer [emoji23]

I'd like to know if @ReservedCBD works ...
They ship to the States but I don't have the money to just blow 70 bucks or so on something that might not work for me.... is why I was hoping to win their giveaway.
No one in the States that I have found has 1000 mg. Most I've seen is 750. But that is with the THC in it. CBD oil is not supposed to give you a buzz I was told. That's why it's legal just about everywhere.

They ship to the States but I don't have the money to just blow 70 bucks or so on something that might not work for me.... is why I was hoping to win their giveaway.
No one in the States that I have found has 1000 mg. Most I've seen is 750. But that is with the THC in it. CBD oil is not supposed to give you a buzz I was told. That's why it's legal just about everywhere.

I will leave the genuine reviews of customers to speak of there experiences on my product because I can tell you it works for me but is bias, @OccultScientist isnt excatly a guy to make things up and his review was very positive. Then again some people tolerance to CBD is high! So we wouldn’t want push you to spend anything if you aren’t comfortable and even if you was we still wouldn’t , We aren’t into pushy sales or feeding lies to our customers, so I’ll be the most honest I can be! it will be a gamble that might work for you! It might not, but from what I can see from most of the customers I have is people I’ve never spoke too & so far so good the feedback. The CBD & CBG blend was created because I found that to be the most effective on myself over the years. Plus with it having no cbn or thc in it that’s why we are able to ship to the states without getting a letter from customs or the FDA. Hope this helps :)

That’s a bit of a tricky one for me, and to be honest I’d feel uncomfortable trialing it. The reason being, if it had no effect on me then I wouldn’t lie about it. Being that they are a forum vendor that has shown a great deal of interest in the forum and put it lots of effort to get involved, I’d feel awful posting a negative review about it. It’s not my intention at all to post negative feedback about things and I’d be concerned that I was damaging another small vendors business if the results weren’t great.

For this reason, I’d prefer to buy some products from vendors that are not active on here. Then I feel like I could say what I want to say without needing to tone anything down.

Feels a bit awkward having to write that tbh, I’m not really sure how to word that properly so I hope it makes sense!

That’s a bit of a tricky one for me, and to be honest I’d feel uncomfortable trialing it. The reason being, if it had no effect on me then I wouldn’t lie about it. Being that they are a forum vendor that has shown a great deal of interest in the forum and put it lots of effort to get involved, I’d feel awful posting a negative review about it. It’s not my intention at all to post negative feedback about things and I’d be concerned that I was damaging another small vendors business if the results weren’t great.

For this reason, I’d prefer to buy some products from vendors that are not active on here. Then I feel like I could say what I want to say without needing to tone anything down.

Feels a bit awkward having to write that tbh, I’m not really sure how to word that properly so I hope it makes sense!

Yeah it makes sense, it would make you uncomfortable cause you would have to be completely honest about a product offered by more or less a friend on the forum lol!
No worries :)

@Lee i have confidence in my product. Hence why I’ve happily sent it to reviewers and said be as honest as possible, I’ll even happily send you it and await to see if you have good or bad feedback, by all means if it had crack on and put me down if it needs be but my confidence is strong as the product quality, the time and effort in to research is so extensive to so many other companies out there I can say in confidence I won’t hear a bad review, if I do then I will take that as ok?! I need to back and make this product even better or tweak it, I’m not bothered about the CBD hype and getting rich quick schemes, I’m in this as I had a product that helped me and I’m hoping it will help others :) so if you did get a sample to try and you want write something bad or a negative I welcome that as it will push me to try even harder to get it right for everyone. Bad review sure can have a knock on effect if you remain the same but if you take it with a pinch of salt and think ok how can I improve that then realistically your helping a company to better itself not destory it :)

I will leave the genuine reviews of customers to speak of there experiences on my product because I can tell you it works for me but is bias, @OccultScientist isnt excatly a guy to make things up and his review was very positive. Then again some people tolerance to CBD is high! So we wouldn’t want push you to spend anything if you aren’t comfortable and even if you was we still wouldn’t , We aren’t into pushy sales or feeding lies to our customers, so I’ll be the most honest I can be! it will be a gamble that might work for you! It might not, but from what I can see from most of the customers I have is people I’ve never spoke too & so far so good the feedback. The CBD & CBG blend was created because I found that to be the most effective on myself over the years. Plus with it having no cbn or thc in it that’s why we are able to ship to the states without getting a letter from customs or the FDA. Hope this helps :)

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.
And it does help :) As soon as I'm able to will order!!

Yeah it makes sense, it would make you uncomfortable cause you would have to be completely honest about a product offered by more or less a friend on the forum lol!
No worries :)

Yeah that’s a better way of putting it, and you should also note that I have never tried their products before and in no way does anything I am, have or will be posting reflect their products.

This is aimed at being about CBD in general, this is the reason why I will be using products from non forum vendors :)

Back
Top Bottom