What's new

CBD first try - results

Honestly mate, I can’t notice any change or effects at all. I do still have about 8ml or so left of the isolate, I’ll certainly try the rest of that with some more resistance and less power, see how that goes.

Would you say, based on your experience, I should have noticed something from the amount I used? Because if you think I should have, then I clearly need a much stronger mixture!

The thing is, you see it recommended to “add a few drops” to your tank, I don’t think that would be anywhere near enough to do anything for me, I have no idea why [emoji23]

Yes, because you're vaping it, after 5 minutes my pain was gone completely, and stayed gone for the rest of the day. Best way to efficiently use and take cbd is like any drug, up your bum (suppositories), second best re cbd is to vape it. There is period of adjustment for some people taking cbd, esp sublingually.

Honestly mate, I can’t notice any change or effects at all. I do still have about 8ml or so left of the isolate, I’ll certainly try the rest of that with some more resistance and less power, see how that goes.

Would you say, based on your experience, I should have noticed something from the amount I used? Because if you think I should have, then I clearly need a much stronger mixture!

The thing is, you see it recommended to “add a few drops” to your tank, I don’t think that would be anywhere near enough to do anything for me, I have no idea why [emoji23]

I dont think you need stronger, I found a stronger mix didn't work, quite the opposite for me.

I'll be a pita by telling you that Ibuprofen doesn't work for my pain, in fact, it makes it worse, that's probably a bit rare though.
Worth pointing out that long term use of ibuprofen without consulting a gp is a bad idea. It’s a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug and they come with some serious side effects. Most commonly gastrointestinal issues, commonly ulcers and bleeding, particularly in the elderly. Can have issues for your circulation, increase risk of stroke and there are possible links to increased chance of heart attack and heart failure. The can exacerbate high blood pressure and impair kidney function. There’s also a long list of other drugs they interact with, The stomach issues can potentially dealt with another type of medication (proton pump inhibitors) like omeprazole, and there are other nsaids like naproxen that may well be a better choice for long term use than ibuprofen. If I remember correctly you shouldn’t use ibuprofen for more than a month definitively without consulting a gp, and probably a good idea if using for ten days or more.

Edit: For clarity I’m not a doctor. If your in continued chronic pain requiring frequent ibuprofen You should probably see one though!!
It was @Lee who sed he was going to continue with the ibuprofen all i did was comment on the savings he would be making against CBD [emoji6]

i say group buy to get Lee some :D:D
for me that area is one way traffic only :)

There is absolutely no way anything is going up my arse. I will happily be the guinea pig on anything else though haha

@Lee @MrDJ
Screenshot_20190408-122253_Google.jpeg

On a more serious note, it definitely helps me get to sleep. I understand there may be a degree of placebo effect, but this doesn’t make any difference to the fact that I can get to sleep after a few puffs of it when I couldn’t before.

Back
Top Bottom