What's new

Just arrived in UK.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Johnny2puffs ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Hi and welcome to the community. The EU TPD regulations are quite simple. They include anything that doesn't make sense.

Welcome to the forum, you'll soon find out that you can still vape like you used to and carry on making your own juice without much difference.

Hi and welcome, what strength nic do you usually mix with? You can still get good quality, high strength nic from inside the UK. They are few and far between but definitely out there.

Thanks for all the hearty welcomes. Much appreciated.

I started years ago when the first cigalike came out. Not very efficient at all but had to persevere as I had a chest infection.
Soon after, the Variable Voltage LavaTube came out with the first 18650 bat and driptips or cartomizers. It was a hit for about a year after which the Innokin Itaste Superior Vaping Device came out just before the Reo mechanical mod.
I still use the Innokin after 7 years and it is still going strong. My 18650 bats are nearly 8 years old and only now have started to annoy me.

I used to buy my fix from Cloudhousevapor in Germany but they have shut shop. They supplied me with 2 x 250 ml of 80/20 VG/PG with nic to add to it for a 3 mg strength and no flavour. So now I'm searching for something similar but only find 10 ml bottles with flavours at high prices.

have a look through my list on post 6 above.
most concentrates are advertized in 10ml bottles but majority have the drop down to pick 50 or 100ml
or you could try some one shots which are usually 250ml bottles with enough concentrate to just add vg/pg/nic

chefs, vapable, elfc, darkstar are the ones ive used.

Thanks MrDJ. I'm still checking them out. So far I've found 500 ml Base mixed at 10%PG and 90%VG. Not sure about this as I'm used to 20/80 PG/VG.

What baffles me most is the 18 mg per ml nic concentrate in a 10 ml bottle and no instruction on how to mix it to 3 mg in the 500 ml Base.
My thought is that it would take 10 bottles of nic. Any ideas?

Thanks MrDJ. I'm still checking them out. So far I've found 500 ml Base mixed at 10%PG and 90%VG. Not sure about this as I'm used to 20/80 PG/VG.

What baffles me most is the 18 mg per ml nic concentrate in a 10 ml bottle and no instruction on how to mix it to 3 mg in the 500 ml Base.
My thought is that it would take 10 bottles of nic. Any ideas?
in simple terms you dont.
nic shots were really brought in for shortfills and mainly 3mg
so 50ml zero in 60ml bottle with one nic shot makes 60ml of 3mg and at a push 2 nic shots added to 40ml to make 6mg. if you are mixing larger amounts than that you will start losing flavour.

72%(7.2) nicotine can only be purchased by trade account holders as the tpd law has banned the sale to the public and its classed as not for human consumption. its still available out there but it cant be talked about on a public forum.
ive only done small mixes so best wait for others more in the know to advise on mixing much larger amounts.

Back
Top Bottom