What's new

Who's got the biggest RY4

K

KulrMeStoopid

husband is going through RY4 like mad,

who's got the biggest bottle for the cheapest?

Last one I got I think was from ecw.

husband is going through RY4 like mad,

who's got the biggest bottle for the cheapest?

Last one I got I think was from ecw.

Mum, I bought my RY4 flavoring from Flavourart Italy..... Took over a month to arrive, but was £65 for half a litre...... but if you buy a larger amount the price drops.

you can buy from small amounts upto ridiculous amounts and each time you go higher the price drops by a quarter.. Can't remember, but I think a litre was about £90,

Mum, I bought my RY4 flavoring from Flavourart Italy..... Took over a month to arrive, but was £65 for half a litre...... but if you buy a larger amount the price drops.

you can buy from small amounts upto ridiculous amounts and each time you go higher the price drops by a quarter.. Can't remember, but I think a litre was about £90,

Ok maybe not THAT big... 100ml maybe 200ml tops

he went through 50ml in less than a week
and HC isn't delivering during olympics...

maybe..
Cheapest 24mg unflavoured nic juice as I have the stuff to make RY4??

Cigeliquid sell 250ml 52mg nic base at about £37, that is like 500ml of 26mg as PG/VG is cheap. I bought my stock over a year ago and always have a 200ml bottle of mixed RY4 on the go..... and I still have over a years supply :strawberry: I vape 7-10ml a day.

Cigeliquid sell 250ml 52mg nic base at about £37, that is like 500ml of 26mg as PG/VG is cheap. I bought my stock over a year ago and always have a 200ml bottle of mixed RY4 on the go..... and I still have over a years supply :strawberry: I vape 7-10ml a day.

dam dude wish i was that organized

Vapourworld.co.uk sell most of their juices in 50 ml bottles. Haven't ordered for a while but they were always considered to be good value. Mainly Dekang I think. Full range of various RYs

Ok so I am going to get 250ml of 52mg nicotine, but I need VG to cut it with, Boots? and since I vape VG heavier juices, by the time I cut it to 18mg, I will have 75% VG and 25 % PG and then add the flavouring, which drops my nic to about 16mg....

So yeah is boots the best place to get the VG?

Oh yeah... where am I going to get a bottle big enough for all this??

I have some 30ml bottles but not enough to cut this all!

Boots is definitely the place for vg but some folks see to have trouble with their branch not stocking it.

Back
Top Bottom