What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

The thing is the tpd is eu law not uk law . Countries have a break in period to adjust to .

There a still countries in the eu that are break that law . For example my mate who works in a vape shop . Went to Amsterdam went to a vape shop saw the aspire triton which is over 2ml cap bought it . Told the shop worker u do know this tank is a illegal to sell in brick and mortor store the answer they got back is no it not

There countries following rules and countries blinde eyeing them

The uk government won't be looking to rewrite laws its costly and time consuming they will be spending all there time nagoating trade deals or trying to tax vaping with more legislation to earn enough money to pay the fucking EU what we owe them, are you that naive that you think Brexit is some amazing thing for vapours that's gonna transform our lives? Well your wrong it's gonna bring tax and put import prices up and our hobby is gonna get hit hard

Brexit is a great thing people are so blinde eyed about it there is britain before there eu . Eu are scared of britain leaving to rebuild back to a super power country again

The thing is the tpd is eu law not uk law . Countries have a break in period to adjust to .

There a still countries in the eu that are break that law . For example my mate who works in a vape shop . Went to Amsterdam went to a vape shop saw the aspire triton which is over 2ml cap bought it . Told the shop worker u do know this tank is a illegal to sell in brick and mortor store the answer they got back is no it not

There countries following rules and countries blinde eyeing them

I’m afraid what you are saying isn’t right. The uk chose to interpret the 2ml limit as applying to tanks. Several other countries only apply the 2ml limit on prefilled cartridges.

Plus, it’s not e.u. law. It’s now uk law and known as trpr. And the uk government have interpreted it and enshrined it into domestic law in a stricter way than some other e.u. countries.

I’m afraid what you are saying isn’t right. The uk chose to interpret the 2ml limit as applying to tanks. Several other countries only apply the 2ml limit on prefilled cartridges.

Plus, it’s not e.u. law. It’s now uk law and known as trpr. And the uk government have interpreted it and enshrined it into domestic law in a stricter way than some other e.u. countries.
Im out on this now Zou there's only so much stupid i can take on a Saturday morning [emoji23] and this guys a reviewer you would have thought he would know about his industry [emoji23]

Brexit is a great thing people are so blinde eyed about it there is britain before there eu . Eu are scared of britain leaving to rebuild back to a super power country again

Can’t wait.

Caj7udCWcAAQ-MA.jpg

I can't say i understand the 2ml limit is it about ODing? That makes no sense as you can still do it with a 2ml tank just requires more refills ?

Not that this change has ever affected me it litterally takes 2 seconds to buy a bubble tank which is what I've done everytime i've bought a new tank , so i they dont need to change it as its so easy to get round. Can get bubble tanks in every vape shop round here for every type of pen they sell... Just more useless rules ...

@adrian_uk I think the idea behind it is the same as 10ml limit for bottles, that if it suddenly breaks apart and spills all over you it won’t be too harmful. It seems a bit arbitrary though, specifically because you can buy 10ml in a bottle, so I do t see how that’s safer than 2ml in a cartridge. But there you go, the whole regulations as they apply to ecigs don’t make much sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom