What's new

Vapesmarter E-Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
Oooh I LOVE MY @vapesmarter E-PIPE!!! It reminds me of the days I used to sit on the back porch and relax with a cup of coffee and a pipe full of Frog Morton.

I admit at first I tried to dtl it lol but I soon learned MTL is what this baby is all about!! And it actually slows me down, and helps me unwind from the day, and relax.

I'm stunned by the craftsmanship Stu! Seeing your work online is one thing, but seeing it in my hand is a total different story!! The fine lines, grooves and fittings. How smooth the pipe is. I'm just blown away.

LOVE the fire button too!! So comfortable in my hand, and easy to use. And not a touchy fire button, needs just the right amount of pressure to fire.

I'm so thrilled to have one of your creations. I'm still in awe,...
Thank you so much!!!!

Brenda aka Kitty

Am really pleased for you. Am glad it's having a therapeutic effect too.

Am really pleased for you. Am glad it's having a therapeutic effect too.

Thank you!! It is!! Amazed me how much it slowed me down and put me in the moment. Gonna be nice sitting on the porch watching the sun set on these warm summer nights here in Georgia with a nice breeze enjoying my cup of coffee and my pipe again........ My @vapesmarter pipe that is ;)

Glad you're enjoying it, don't forget it's a dual-use device, remember to use it for...... pointing at shit!!

Its great to hear that you are enjoying your pipe there is something about a pipe that seems to be so relaxing sitting using a pipe..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom