What's new

presenting "Leeds" 20/21700 dna75c regulated stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a while ago i did a mod for a football fan this one is a little different

as you know I make lots of things and lots of those things you guys don't see I'm afraid.....

DVD

"I am Legend"

Robert Neville: All right, let me tell you about your "God's plan". Six billion people on Earth when the infection hit. KV had a ninety-per cent kill rate, that's five point four billion people dead. Crashed and bled out. Dead. Less than one-per cent immunity. That left twelve million healthy people, like you, me, and Ethan. The other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers, and then they got hungry and they killed and fed on everybody. Everybody! Every *single* person that you or I have ever known is dead! Dead! There is no god!

alfIMG_8046.jpg

here is the block shot "leeds" colours are two blues and a yellow

alfIMG_8096.jpg

milling down here

alfIMG_8098.jpg

milling the round badge recess a real pain to do 20.36mm wide the badge will be in the block encapsulated

cutting the plate sateen finish all cut by hand no cnc

alfIMG_8114.jpg

so add the bits and we have

alfIMG_8108.jpg

alfIMG_8109.jpg

brass fire button and 510 ring

alfIMG_8110.jpg

alfIMG_8111.jpg

im using a moddog battery tube 21700

alfIMG_8112.jpg

alfIMG_8113.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

all done leather bagged with Alfies new red ribbon boxed out

next time

passion

flux

love my mods then like them...... buy one

Nicely blended colours and I love the overall shape. I'm sure that will be one happy fan

As a Leeds Fan who attended his first game in the 1980s... That is awesome!

Good call going for the old white rose badge as well, far better than the newer one.

Awe man that's gorgeous love the color swirls looks like the ocean and the wood looks like land mass.

Beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom