What's new

It's raining mtl

The wife has plans, she's not really expanded them into words with me yet but she's been hankering for months, so she says. I just go with the flow, she never bats an eye when the postie appears, LOL

How the hell is he going to fit a motorhome in the lounge? ;)
You just need a bigger chamber ....... ;)

indoor caravan.jpg

She mentioned something about revisiting a campsite we used to frequent most weekends when we were courting and visiting her relatives in cornwall in July to mark our 20th wedding anniv. Supposedly, this is a present to us from us to mark this. I coulda thought of something cheaper but there we are. Brace yourself @bellyman she also muttered something about Belgium and France.

D905158A-FA18-44D1-9600-FE829BA8CB0C.jpeg
The wife has plans, she's not really expanded them into words with me yet but she's been hankering for months, so she says. I just go with the flow, she never bats an eye when the postie appears, LOL

Funny you mention motor homes. These landed on my doorstep yesterday. I now have to spend the next week going through them for work

Funny you mention motor homes. These landed on my doorstep yesterday. I now have to spend the next week going through them for work

Having been dragged round several retailers for the last month or so, I don't envy you that, they all seem a bit samey after a while.

Back
Top Bottom