What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's raining mtl

The wife has plans, she's not really expanded them into words with me yet but she's been hankering for months, so she says. I just go with the flow, she never bats an eye when the postie appears, LOL

How the hell is he going to fit a motorhome in the lounge? ;)
You just need a bigger chamber ....... ;)

indoor caravan.jpg

She mentioned something about revisiting a campsite we used to frequent most weekends when we were courting and visiting her relatives in cornwall in July to mark our 20th wedding anniv. Supposedly, this is a present to us from us to mark this. I coulda thought of something cheaper but there we are. Brace yourself @bellyman she also muttered something about Belgium and France.

D905158A-FA18-44D1-9600-FE829BA8CB0C.jpeg
The wife has plans, she's not really expanded them into words with me yet but she's been hankering for months, so she says. I just go with the flow, she never bats an eye when the postie appears, LOL

Funny you mention motor homes. These landed on my doorstep yesterday. I now have to spend the next week going through them for work

Funny you mention motor homes. These landed on my doorstep yesterday. I now have to spend the next week going through them for work

Having been dragged round several retailers for the last month or so, I don't envy you that, they all seem a bit samey after a while.

Back
Top Bottom