Innokin
What's new

Kayfun [lite]

Well I’m gutted, ordered the SXK from FastTech and a dodgy one has landed. Took me an hour to undo the blooming thing, it’s leaky and Everytime I undo it to edible it falls apart. I’m trying to figure if a genuine set of o rings may help but don’t want to throw good money after bad.
My own stupid fault for buying a clone I suppose
:17:

Ouch, sorry to hear that. My SXK is as good as the original. Probably is dodgy o rings though.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Ouch, sorry to hear that. My SXK is as good as the original. Probably is dodgy o rings though.
Thanks Rew.
Yes I suspect it is the o rings.
PS I’ll put my specs on before I post next time, didn’t spot typos/ autocorrect fails! Think I must be blind as a bat now!

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3042/10044009/9691698

I thought id see what the fuss was about and ordered a 22mm and a 24mm version from FT on feb 20th.
The 22mm one shipped free snail airmail on March 20th and arived today.
Not played with it yet but apart from not being able to figure gow to put the plastic cap on yet im pretty impressed with the machining and build quality so far.
Its got the 4ml extension kit with it.

20190405_170900.jpg
20190405_170919.jpg

Vape Green

I thought id see what the fuss was about and ordered a 22mm and a 24mm version from FT on feb 20th.
Not played with it yet but apart from not being able to figure gow to put the plastic cap on yet im pretty impressed with the machining and build quality so far.

View attachment 189334 View attachment 189335
I just got the exact same one today!! I can't get the plastic cap to work at all. Doesn't seem to fit so if you find how it goes on let me know!!!

I just got the exact same one today!! I can't get the plastic cap to work at all. Doesn't seem to fit so if you find how it goes on let me know!!!
I think its meant to screw into the top of the chimney extension and compress into the base.
Seemed a bit fiddly so gave up.
Ill have another go before i build it and let you know if it fits.

Vape Club

View attachment 189334 View attachment 189335

It's a great, compact tank in 4ml mode.

I have got the plastic top to fit @StrawberryRipple it was a bit fiddly pushed it twisted it and eventually it went on, no leaks and vapes just as well. I like the look of it too!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_102450.jpg
    IMG_20190416_102450.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 95
AcmeFog
My Lite clone just arrived from AliExpress, not where I usually order tanks from but I chucked it in the basket with some coils and bits, I thought it was SXK but on closer investigation after I had ordered it it’s SXK style, crikey a clone of a clone.
Anyway it looks ok it’s just having a bath, the plastic tank section doesn’t have any o rings between the tank body and the tank itself, is this normal for the Lite, also my airflow screw is plastic or nylon not metal, I’ll build it later and give a bash.

My Lite clone just arrived from AliExpress, not where I usually order tanks from but I chucked it in the basket with some coils and bits, I thought it was SXK but on closer investigation after I had ordered it it’s SXK style, crikey a clone of a clone.
Anyway it looks ok it’s just having a bath, the plastic tank section doesn’t have any o rings between the tank body and the tank itself, is this normal for the Lite, also my airflow screw is plastic or nylon not metal, I’ll build it later and give a bash.
No O rings on the tank body is how they come and I haven't had any leaking, I have two clones one SXK which has the plastic air flow screw and one no name clone with a metal screw and the plastic tank, they both work great with good flavour and no leaking so far!!

Innokin

The authentic has a nylon airflow screw and no o rings between the plastic tank and metal body.

Back
Top Bottom