What's new

5 Factors That Affect Vape Flavors of a RDA

WotofoOfficial

Postman
Top Vape Flavors may be the most attractive factor inside an atomizer, the quality and quantity of it may convince a smoker to switch into vaping but also gives to us, people that vapes every day a better experience.

Then which are the facts that make an RDA better than another for flavor chasing, and how can we get the best flavor from our atomizer?

Well, dear reader, you ended in the right place, Wotofo decided to make a list for you to improve your Vaping Experience.

1. Find Out Which Type of RDA You Want To Vape With

We decided to purpose you four categories of atomizers and itemize the differences, pros, and cons between those, to help you.

1.1 Regular Single Coil RDAs
Mostly used by vaper for chasing are the Regular Single Coil RDAs, more comfortable to build and wick offers a simple solution to every vaper to find his set-up. Dripping the liquid on the top of the coil the cotton will always be correctly and fluently feed and wet, giving a consistent flavor and vape experience.
1.jpg

Single coils RDA's usually has a smaller deck, chamber, and a limited airflow, with this setting the air will easily surround the coil offering a warm, and dense vape.

Vaping in the single coil the liquid consumed will be much less than a dual coil setting but the vapor produced will be much less.

1.2 BF Single Coil RDAs
Who doesn't like to drip into the atomizer continually can find his direction in a parallel street?

In fact, the BF Single Coil RDAs offer almost the same experience but with the comfort of Bottom Feeding vaping. Bottom Feeding systems work with a bottle that's situated under the atomizer directly linked to the 510 Connector.

Pushing (Squonking) the bottle the fluid will flood inside the deck feeding and wetting the coil.
2.jpg

Unluckily this system doesn't always offer a correct liquid alimentation of the coil giving different vape experiences at each puff.

3.gif

To repair this problem is advised to do not squonk hard and pay attention to how you build your coils and wick your cotton, new atomizers may also have a tub inside the deck.

Other characteristics are basically the same as Regular Single Coil RDAs.

2. Self Structure

When we want to buy a new atomizer for Flavor chasing we have to figure out which configuration is the best for our needs and how an RDA should be build to give us the best experience.

The structure of an atomizer can influence a lot the flavor that comes out of it, so let's see the things we need to know to value products, deck, size, airflow, drip tips and caps.

2.1 Deck
To talk about RDA's Deck, we have to know that there are a lot of different kinds that work in different ways, to make you understand better we'll do some examples with Wotofo's product.

In this way, you'll be able to understand and choose the one that could work better for you.

• Clamp Posts Deck
Let's start talking about Clamp Posts Deck, as the Wotofo Warrior RDA's has, those kinds of atomizers are straightforward to build and wick, you only have to put the coils legs under the clamps and then twist the screws.

Once you finish the first step, cut the excesses and adjust the coil with the jig tool to match it up with the airflow.

It's hard to go wrong building a deck like that, and as far you keep on building on those decks as now you will be able to experiment different setup.

Clamp Decks are best on Double Coils RDA giving the best vape experience, especially talking about Warrior RDA where the airflow is wholly studied to cover the coil fully.

• Postless Deck
With a step further we can find Postless Deck Design as the Elder Dragon RDA, and Recurve RDA have, very easy to build to, they need a little bit more of experience to cut the legs, especially without a trimming tool.

Those decks are usually made for single coil atomizers and help the customer to exploit all the available space, and we'll have to put the leg coils in and twist the screw on it.

1-2.jpg

Special RDAs, as the Wotofo Recurve RDA, can give us different kind of setting for different flavor seeking.

• Double Post Vertical Clamp
The third product I want to talk about is the Wotofo Profile, a unique Double Post Vertical Clamp, that permit to use mesh or single coil set up, this innovation also has a springloaded ceramic plate that will push the cotton keeping it in contact with the coil.

This incredible RDA, with a Mesh Coil and a fully open airflow, exalts and invigorates sweet and sour notes inside an e-liquid.

6.jpg

There would be a lot of other Decks to talk about, but nowadays, those are the most important one.

More details on

https://news.wotofo.com/community/5-factors-that-affect-the-flavor-of-rda

"Alimentation". Now there's a posh word.

Can't wait till we get on to chapter 2
RTAs [emoji6]

For all the talk of rdas producing better flavour, its interesting that when I listed my gear in the classies I broke it down in to two threads - rdas and rtas. The rtas virtually flew out the door whilst the interest in the rdas was minimal at best. People sure like to buy inferior products. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a made up word. Had to google it :tongue:

Not a word you would typically expect when discussing vaping and, more specifically, squonking. :22:

If it makes you feel any better, I had to Google it too. :D

When I Googled it I got a link to an organic food shop.

They don't miss an opportunity to chuck a bit of advertising our way.

Back
Top Bottom