What's new

The Cannabidiol Room. Help on which compounds!

You dont have to go that far back or to Aus.

You might have heard of Alfie Dingley and Billy Caldwell, those are the tip of a rancid Iceberg, and that's just the kids, adults cant get access to medical cannabis so have to buy on the streets, or take a chance online, often facebook groups and the like. In fact go to a pain management clinic at a hospital (if you can find one, my local clinics have closed down), get a script for pharma meds, back to your doctor, and they're saying no more and more often, it's out of control, GP's are out of control. So, one cant get MC or prescribed meds, ones life is shit and nobody in authority gives a damn. Took me 2 hours to get out of bed this morning, it's getting worse, and I'm quite well sorted on the cbd type front.

https://endourpain.org/what-patients-say/

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/medical-cannabis-nhs-prescription

@andi52 good morning!

Very true indeed & thanks for sharing some links on here!
The NHS in the uk isn’t just lacking pain clinics there missing everything now & the doctors do want to care but they don’t have the money too, Private companies running hospitals and then charging through the roof! Sadly this isnt going to change anytime soon our GOV loves taking public services & passing them onto private companies!

@andi52 good morning!

Very true indeed & thanks for sharing some links on here!
The NHS in the uk isn’t just lacking pain clinics there missing everything now & the doctors do want to care but they don’t have the money too, Private companies running hospitals and then charging through the roof! Sadly this isnt going to change anytime soon our GOV loves taking public services & passing them onto private companies!

Like Virgin Healthcare, what a farce they are, I know from experience. Well, at least we have each other and our communities, not just online, I've advised plenty of people (and received advice myself) when working in a local vape shop, being a customer in a charity shop, the pub, or just talking on the street corner - so to speak. Word gets around, people find workarounds, then the Government, big pharma and other vested self interests try to close them down. It's exhausting for folks though, and then people wonder why folks give up, lay in bed all day or just self medicate on that easily available drug called alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom