What's new

presenting part 1 of a 2 part thread "Petronas" a stabwood ohm and coil tester

Gorgeous again Stu I'd happily vape on that at my desk
Absolute cracker that

Gosh, those people on arsebook sound terrible, you are possibly in the wrong groups.

We did have a conversation in my group about stabwood ohm readers, adult conversation with no hate, passionate vapers and some good ideas.

You should check it out.

Stunning as usual Stu, as for arsebook, I agree with Todd, some groups are not so......friendly but there are some that are and are pleasant to be part of. [emoji6]

Gosh, those people on arsebook sound terrible, you are possibly in the wrong groups.

We did have a conversation in my group about stabwood ohm readers, adult conversation with no hate, passionate vapers and some good ideas.

You should check it out.

Yes I saw that in your group and posted the video some good ideas, I started this ohm reader and the others about a 2 months ago and made the error of asking what people think in another group the general feedback I got was a bad one like I was trying to make a quick buck. so I ditched the group pretty quick plus a load of other groups

I just can’t get on with Facebook groups I think I’m a member of 4 in total now perhaps I should be not so sensitive

'Bumface' is a dreadful site...i had an account many years ago..and the level of abuse one gets on their is unbelievable. Closed my account just 1 year after opened it...the last 6months on their, i barely posted anything! Waste of time.

But that a really cool mod there...defo didn't from the norm, & the ohm tester is a neat touch...not seen anything like that so far..nice one.

Back
Top Bottom