What's new

CBD is confusing.... so confusing. What works for you?

Is there no impending threat from the MHRA now then? I’m another who finds CBD products bewildering. I use a low dose and find it helpful with anxiety issues, but it doesn’t touch my sciatica. I’m on all the usual prescription pain meds, and while they help me get through a day on my feet at work, I’m still in intense pain at times (spasms). It’s very difficult to be helpful and cheerful with customers when you’ve in that kind of pain, my fixed smile becomes more of a grimace! :grin2:

MRHA been trying since 2016 and haven’t got so far! Last time I heard they have appealed to the high courts but not heard much since that, the threat is always there of course due to the fact it’s such a huge vast business and thing to do! I can imagine as a company owner we will be left alone for so long and eventually the papers will get hold of some scaremongering story and boom CPD will come along! See what I did there TPD/CPD, but vendors and consumers are left as clueless as the next person, MRHA aren’t The most of friendly people unlike the home office who are always helpful, I suppose it just a waiting game and be ready for it! I can imagine it will be coming. One compound that keeps creeping in CBD which is a problem is CBN! It’s actually a Class B drug! So be careful if that’s in any products, I know someone who failed a drugs test as this was in a product, inside the human body it metabolise back into THC and is usually why people fail drugs test on thc free products as it still has CBN. As long as company’s stick to the rules and we don’t claim to be medical doctors and say it will cure your cancer etc And we ensure the products meets uk laws and standards then hopefully MRHA will have no case into regulating it, but then again with big pharmaceutical companies funding the case in court ( no doubt ) they will find any dirty tricks to keep people hooked to toxic man made drugs.

MRHA been trying since 2016 and haven’t got so far! Last time I heard they have appealed to the high courts but not heard much since that, the threat is always there of course due to the fact it’s such a huge vast business and thing to do! I can imagine as a company owner we will be left alone for so long and eventually the papers will get hold of some scaremongering story and boom CPD will come along! See what I did there TPD/CPD, but vendors and consumers are left as clueless as the next person, MRHA aren’t The most of friendly people unlike the home office who are always helpful, I suppose it just a waiting game and be ready for it! I can imagine it will be coming. One compound that keeps creeping in CBD which is a problem is CBN! It’s actually a Class B drug! So be careful if that’s in any products, I know someone who failed a drugs test as this was in a product, inside the human body it metabolise back into THC and is usually why people fail drugs test on thc free products as it still has CBN. As long as company’s stick to the rules and we don’t claim to be medical doctors and say it will cure your cancer etc And we ensure the products meets uk laws and standards then hopefully MRHA will have no case into regulating it, but then again with big pharmaceutical companies funding the case in court ( no doubt ) they will find any dirty tricks to keep people hooked to toxic man made drugs.

CPD is already a thing being proposed by the CTA, but it's only talks at the minute. No vendor would mind some kind of regulation and standardisation especially on labelling, but you're right - as long as companies stick to the guidelines and rules about claims. Unfortunately I have personally seen this massively abused. There's a company who have a facebook page which is thinly disguised as a help page, but it's really a sales page for their brand. They have no COA for their products and openly make some outrageous claims, yet they have a 15k facebook following and people have been literally blinded by being in their echo chamber of people swearing by the oil. Now not saying it's a bad oil, but their sales people who bombard the page followers with links to products literally don't care about telling people anything. I've seen some awful things said to people.

@CBDelites i think I know who your on about.... he messaged us telling us don’t bother joining the industry as he owns it .... based in Lancaster by any chance? Started adding all my friends of Facebook and family.

@CBDelites i think I know who your on about.... he messaged us telling us don’t bother joining the industry as he owns it .... based in Lancaster by any chance? Started adding all my friends of Facebook and family.

Peter Reynolds, CTA and also CLEAR - Cannabis Law Reform UK. Also loves his right wing politics, done some good work in 2016 with the CTA and the threat from the MHRA (back then). Bloke makes me nervous though and has an alleged shady rep.

Ive been trying the Strong Life Hemp E-Liquid which i mix with some of my Diner Lady E Liquids (desert flavours) - theres a nice grassy natural taste which does have a hempy taste - unlike some of the other ones ive tried i do feel slighlty light headed after smoking this (4-5 pulls @ 60w ) and do enjoy it. Ive included link below if anyone is wondering which product exactly. Ive also ordered a weaker liquid (3000mg) which i will try and let you guys know what my findings where.

StrongLife Hemp E-Liquid - 4000mg (40%) Hemp Extract eliquid - Unflavored - Add to Your Favorite e-Liquid - 50ml

Best offer i found online for 3000mg CBD (HEMP)

KLM TECH 30% HEMP OIL DROPS | 3000MG MAX STRENGTH | FULL SPECTRUM ULTRA+ HEMP OIL | MULTIBUY 3 X 10ML (30ML)
(WILL REVIEW ONCE IVE TRIED THIS AND LET OUR FELLOW VAPERS HERE NOW)

Does anyone know where i can get 10000mg cbd? rumour has it this is impossible and if anyone claims there is 10,000mg then its probs fake? any thoughts?

Does anyone know where i can get 10000mg cbd? rumour has it this is impossible and if anyone claims there is 10,000mg then its probs fake? any thoughts?

My thoughts, it doesn't exist. I suppose one could theoretically cram 10g of 1000mg cbd isolate into say a 30ml bottle, seems ridiculous to me though.

Like this...

https://cbdasylum.com/product/cbd-infuse-drops-10000mg/

Load of bollocks, that's my gut feeling.

I'm now wondering if terpene infused CBD crystals aren't the way to go. Seems like a good way to get high CBD content with the entourage effect:
https://cbdlifeuk.com/cbd-products/cbd-terpene-infused-isolate-95/

This would dissolve in PG right?

Maybe, but for the full entourage effect you really need full spectrum cbd, a decent terpene will supercharge the cbd for sure though, a fair few folks have been using it in the treatment of cancer, I dont know if it works for them, many people swear by it though. And yes, it will dissolve in pg, I dissolve wax / shatter in pg no probs by binding it with a few drops of Triethyl Citrate.

10000mg would be possible in 100ml worth of liquid maybe. But 10grams of cbd would never dissolve into 10ml of liquid even if you was to boil the pg you would achieve a thick paste. I wouldn’t really entertain the claims and i cant see anyone ever needing that much cbd!

Back
Top Bottom