What's new

OBS cube kit

johnnyx76

Postman
My daughters just bought the above kit and she's asked me what mix percentage will the coils take.
Does anyone know if the M1 mesh coils will be fine with 50/50 or higher?
They are 0.2 and they run at 50-80w
I've had a quick look online but couldn't find anything but it's always better to ask an owner hey?

50/50 on a 0.2ohm coil would be too pg rich for me and quite harsh.
I'd suggest 70vg would be smoother but each to their own.

ive not got this kit but usually a 0.2ohm coil would be best with 70vg juice but there is nothing stopping you using 50/50 but it may leak a little as the juice is thinner.
just had a look at the M1 coil and its rated 50-80w but best at 65-70watt

what annoys me with these sorts of 80w kits is why the hell put a coil on it that needs almost full power.

I have the kit and use 70vg/30pg. No problems but it may leak with thinner juice as others have said

I thought as much but it's been ages since I've used stock coils.
Thanks all! [emoji846]

50/50 will work with the mesh coils but i found the flavour delivery was greater with the 70/30 eliquid - will still work tho. More clouds with the 70/30 also

The M1 I run at 50w 75/25 on the cube.
If you prefer 50/50 I would recommend Joyetech pro-core c1-s. That's what I use in the cube and get great battery life at 27w with no leaks.

I tend to run mine at 40w lol that was what the unit came set to when I got it. Generally use 70/30 but have used 60/40 fine too.

Not even tried 50w but will sometimes drop to 30w for an evening out. Battery seems to last longer then.

Even using it at 40w I find the mesh coils last really well for me and flavour and clouds do the job :) I am running on 6mg though. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom