What's new

Jackvape

Welcome to the forum jack [emoji4] so what kit you using? What kinda juice do you like?

Welcome to the forum jack [emoji4] so what kit you using? What kinda juice do you like?
I use the new tesla whe 2 with the new sense subohm tank. I use the Cosmonaut when I use an rda. I buy all kinds of juices. Im always trying something new. For some reason when I try to post in another thread it doesnt let me. It only lets me post in the new users thread.

You should be good to go now. Allow the system time to update itself, usually every 30 mins or so :)

I use the new tesla whe 2 with the new sense subohm tank. I use the Cosmonaut when I use an rda. I buy all kinds of juices. Im always trying something new. For some reason when I try to post in another thread it doesnt let me. It only lets me post in the new users thread.
Ahh the sense screen is it?

What are your thoughts about it? I found it very smooth, really enjoyable but trying different tanks since i can pick up the dual mesh being 'too' smooth for me. The triple is lovely, and my least used coil oddly enough.

Ahh the sense screen is it?

What are your thoughts about it? I found it very smooth, really enjoyable but trying different tanks since i can pick up the dual mesh being 'too' smooth for me. The triple is lovely, and my least used coil oddly enough.
I like it. It has woodpulp like the falcon but it doesnt eat near as much juice. Blows big clouds like the mesh pro. I love it. Its very economical. Good flavor. I get bigger clouds from it then I do my rda.

Back
Top Bottom