Vape Superstore
What's new

CBD is confusing.... so confusing. What works for you?

As Matty & Lee is asking lots of great questions this is worth adding to the list.
With or without nicotine.
Most of mine is either 3mg or zero so not too much of a problem but how about those who use 6,9,12,18mg.
Does nic hinder CBD or is it best to use zero nic.

Premier Ecigs
I use a 500mg isolate based juice as a concentrate, 15- 20 drops in 10ml vg/pg base, dripped usually, good for my pain, used to be great but even cbd has its limits. I'm using it instead of prescribed meds. One big side effect for me is sleep disturbance, I do though have a cranky insomnia diagnosis (hyper-arousal insomnia, which is the insomnia bit of ptsd) from the sleep clinic, so I only use cbd pre 3pm. I did read something a couple of years ago that around 10-15% of cbd users would suffer from sleep disturbance caused by the cbd, it's a little known problem, most people say it helps them sleep.

I also use full spectrum, which has a somewhat relaxing effect but isn't as good for the pain, plus I buy hemp which has around 6-10% cbd and make hot chocolate drinks with it. I'm currently looking at cbd flowers to use in my dry herb vaporiser or make shatter, although I'm not sure about the cost effectiveness of it.

As Matty & Lee is asking lots of great questions this is worth adding to the list.
With or without nicotine.
Most of mine is either 3mg or zero so not too much of a problem but how about those who use 6,9,12,18mg.
Does nic hinder CBD or is it best to use zero nic.

Zero nic, if for no other reason than one would be holding the inhale in their lungs longer than a standard juice, plus from experience when I've vaped cbd with nic in it it doesn't seem to be so effective, although that might just be psychosomatic on my behalf.

I use a 500mg isolate based juice as a concentrate, 15- 20 drops in 10ml vg/pg base, dripped usually, good for my pain, used to be great but even cbd has its limits. I'm using it instead of prescribed meds. One big side effect for me is sleep disturbance, I do though have a cranky insomnia diagnosis (hyper-arousal insomnia, which is the insomnia bit of ptsd) from the sleep clinic, so I only use cbd pre 3pm. I did read something a couple of years ago that around 10-15% of cbd users would suffer from sleep disturbance caused by the cbd, it's a little known problem, most people say it helps them sleep.

I also use full spectrum, which has a somewhat relaxing effect but isn't as good for the pain, plus I buy hemp which has around 6-10% cbd and make hot chocolate drinks with it. I'm currently looking at cbd flowers to use in my dry herb vaporiser or make shatter, although I'm not sure about the cost effectiveness of it.

Are you able to totally cut out your meds using this as an alternative? Or does it just enable you to take them less often?

For me my interest is to ease back pain, I was prescribed codeine 30mg tablets for it which I took for over a year 4 a day and also tramadol for a while back last year. I stopped taking them because I could feel myself getting hooked on them. They are excellent for the pain but I don’t like the thought of being hooked on something and it was hell stopping them. Twitching legs going to sleep and all sorts of weird shit.

So now I basically just battle on and cope with moderate pain with just the occasional ibuprofen.

If CBD could help it would be great, I’m wondering how you find it effects your usual day to day life - I don’t have any interest at all In walking around feeling spaced out or docile. Would you say CBD has any effect on you in that sense?

AcmeFog
I've just tried cbd for the first time this weekend. Brought a bottle of 60pmg provacan full spectrum cbd. I used 4 drops under the tongue, there's 3mg per drop so had 12mg of cbd. Didn't really notice an effect on my mood but will keep trying with different doses.

Might have to give reversed cbd a go in my smok nord with a 0.6 ohm mesh coil.

See i do not like the term “ full specturm oil “ i find it very hit and miss & issue is what quality is it? Its pressed hemp to extract oil, Was full specturm made from decent strains etc so many questions. Ours is a isolate blend but not like others, ours can be accurate within 10MG which is insane. CBD:CBG just works and you can even read a review on planet of the vapes that @OccultScientist did.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html

If you do want top try us take advantage of POTV15 code thats still active for 24 hours.

@Lee

How i ended up with a CBD company was a range of things. I had bad depression & anxirety along with a bad back ( was on diazepam ) not to mention Anti depressants. Not saying my stuff is amazing but im no longer on anti depressants and rarely take pain relief for the back spasms etc. Thats all i can say from personal experience.

Have a read up about CBG and you see why it so essential to be with CBD. Its also twice the price of CBD hence why lot companies dont use it as it cuts into the scene tax profits.

E-liquids.com
Are you able to totally cut out your meds using this as an alternative?

Yes, apart from Diazepam in small doses, for leg and back spasms. I'm using cbd instead of (variously since 2012) amitriptyline, pregabalin, gabapentin, tramadol, naproxen, co-codamol.

If CBD could help it would be great, I’m wondering how you find it effects your usual day to day life - I don’t have any interest at all In walking around feeling spaced out or docile. Would you say CBD has any effect on you in that sense?

The isolate doesn't affect me at all, apart from the sleep probs. Full spectrum is a little different, can make me feel a tad hazy, but not every time, it depends on the state of my mental health on a day to day basis, depending whether I'm proper depressed, just a low mood, or anxiety, or just trying something different for my pain.

I was prescribed codeine 30mg tablets for it which I took for over a year 4 a day
Codeine worked for me (30/500 co-codamol)) but after a few days on it I couldn't shit for a week or longer, had all manner of stool softeners and laxatives, nothing really helped. The term I believe is fecal impaction.

For me my interest is to ease back pain,

Same as really, my lumbar spine is knackered, if after you've tried the free sample / other cbd's and want to try my cbd I will make a 10ml bottle up for you and send it to you, I've been using the same brand for vaping since 2016, was called Satijah Original Hemp, is now branded Harmony.

See i do not like the term “ full specturm oil “ i find it very hit and miss & issue is what quality is it? Its pressed hemp to extract oil, Was full specturm made from decent strains etc so many questions. Ours is a isolate blend but not like others, ours can be accurate within 10MG which is insane. CBD:CBG just works and you can even read a review on planet of the vapes that @OccultScientist did.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html

If you do want top try us take advantage of POTV15 code thats still active for 24 hours.

Thanks, what set up do you use cbd oil in?

Vape Green
Yes, apart from Diazepam in small doses, for leg and back spasms. I'm using cbd instead of (variously since 2012) amitriptyline, pregabalin, gabapentin, tramadol, naproxen, co-codamol.

The isolate doesn't affect me at all, apart from the sleep probs. Full spectrum is a little different, can make me feel a tad hazy, but not every time, it depends on the state of my mental health on a day to day basis, depending whether I'm proper depressed, just a low mood, or anxiety, or just trying something different for my pain.

Codeine worked for me (30/500 co-codamol)) but after a few days on it I couldn't shit for a week or longer, had all manner of stool softeners and laxatives, nothing really helped. The term I believe is fecal impaction.

Same as really, my lumbar spine is knackered, if after you've tried the free sample / other cbd's and want to try my cbd I will make a 10ml bottle up for you and send it to you, I've been using the same brand for vaping since 2016, was called Satijah Original Hemp, is now branded Harmony.

Thank you! That’s very helpful, I haven’t tried anything as of yet but I will certainly give the sample from CBD elites a blast when it arrives.

Thanks for the offer of a sample too it’s very kind! I don’t have a issue with paying for a bottle of something I just want to make sure what I’m buying is right and not massively overpriced, it’s a bit of a minefield isn’t it! I’ll check out the brand you mentioned being that you have been using it continuously for years with good results thank you!

Smoore
Thanks, what set up do you use cbd oil in?

I used RDA if im feeling brave, most time i stick it in aspire breeze 2 but just upgraded to the lost vape orion :D so i use it in that now. :) most customer use it in a range of devices. I do recommend putting it in a seperate tank and taking it as and when you need it rather than just vape it all day :)

Back
Top Bottom