What's new

Geekvape Ammit MTL RTA

Try the wicking before changing the wire. One change at a time makes it easier to isolate issues. Let us know how you get on.

Tried the method with short wicks and it’s an improvement for sure. Did try a different juice as well, just in case I had a naff pink lemonade!

Tried the method with short wicks and it’s an improvement for sure. Did try a different juice as well, just in case I had a naff pink lemonade!
OK, great. Next step is to try a better coil with the MTL wire and see how that goes.

Are there any particular ones that you recommend?
The VV MTL wire you bought is great. Personally, I only use the Ni80 version as SS is too low resistance.

Personally, with Ni80, I would go 2.5mm ID and 6 or 7 wraps.

The VV MTL wire you bought is great. Personally, I only use the Ni80 version as SS is too low resistance.

Personally, with Ni80, I would go 2.5mm ID and 6 or 7 wraps.

These are the coils I got; are they ok?

Attachments

• E5076312-7168-4FFC-BD9A-0A9600ED0399.png
    E5076312-7168-4FFC-BD9A-0A9600ED0399.png
    727.9 KB · Views: 205
These are the coils I got; are they ok?
I haven't seen them sold pre-coiled before. Most people here buy the Vandy Vape spools and wrap their own. So I thought you had bought a spool. But those coils are perfect. 6 wraps @ 1.2 ohm. Try them and see how you get on.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but better to ask other owners. I currently use a Zenith tank which I'm fairly happy with. But this Ammit tank has peaked my interest for a good MTL tank. My only concern is the amount of juice it would use compared to my Zenith.
I remember having an rta years ago and it went through juice like it was going out of fashion.

I know this is an old thread but better to ask other owners. I currently use a Zenith tank which I'm fairly happy with. But this Ammit tank has peaked my interest for a good MTL tank. My only concern is the amount of juice it would use compared to my Zenith.
I remember having an rta years ago and it went through juice like it was going out of fashion.

If you put in a similar build to what you use in the Zenith and use it at the same watts there should be no difference in juice consumption

Back
Top Bottom