What's new

Presenting "Ivory" a yihi sx485j regulated mod for instantlady

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@instantlady and me had a chat she wanted a mod that either was bone or looked like bone as in ivory

now ivory i have used a long time ago its a hot subject it was for a vet he wanted a something made, today I wouldn't entertain it, to have something made from an animal that gave up its life is a no no

with this in mind I whistled off some samples of colour to @instantlady, as a rule, I do not do this as its costly and a pain to do with 250 colours here now, it can get a bit much...

DVD?

one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Randle Patrick McMurphy: What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it.

there is a block video in this section somewhere

alfIMG_8044 2.jpg

the trouble I had with the block was it was so dam bright I couldn't see it, to work on it under the lights

alfIMG_8045.jpg

see what I mean, ad the bits together and

alfIMG_8088.jpg
alfIMG_8089.jpg
alfIMG_8090.jpg
alfIMG_8091.jpeg
alfIMG_8092.jpeg

very white the colour reflects 3-4mm below the surface the tube is brass alfies paw is in the block all in all I'm in too minds its small in the hand the button is pearl and green I may do the same again its almost the image I had in my mind
alfIMG_8093.jpeg

the colour is not a solid colour too many components to make it like ivory so it's not wite or cream or pearl in effect

in the paw 360 degree

it will be boxed bagged with extras

coming soon

a twin set

passion

flux (this is the mod you all want)

amber

leeds

decadent (this one I can't showcase but I've just shared it on Instagram)

love my mods? then like them buy one

Lovely Stu. Very classy. I'm sure the lady will be pleased

congrats on the boning Stu, oops misread things, i did see this mod on facebook earlier looks very nice indeed and a cracking job. @instantlady :2thumbsup::clapping: well done looks awsesome.Enjoy

Beautiful. Very elegant ... she will be able to take this with her anywhere and still be dressed up. Sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom