What's new

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

It’s Dutch juice and the tobacco is grown in Italy. I buy direct from Blacknote, I wouldn’t buy it cheap unless I know I can trust the vendor and wouldnt buy juice from China, just my opinion. I hope it’s genuine.

Worth having a read of the process https://www.blacknoteshop.com

It’s Dutch juice and the tobacco is grown in Italy. I buy direct from Blacknote, I wouldn’t buy it cheap unless I know I can trust the vendor and wouldnt buy juice from China, just my opinion. I hope it’s genuine.

Worth having a read of the process https://www.blacknoteshop.com
That was part of the point really Jimmy.
The juice comes with a huge document from blacknote and added to by the Chinese govt with independent testing (more for security reasons than quality).
I've also emailed with the batch number and docs to blacknote and it is indeed all good. All the juices healthcabin carry are supplied to healthcabin's US warehouse from a US juice distribution company and transported back to the main depot.
Probably the cleanest representation of each strain of tobacco I've tasted.

@Jimmydids thanks for the headsup think ill go direct ;)

The juice comes with a huge document from blacknote and added to by the Chinese govt with independent testing (more for security reasons than quality).
I've also emailed with the batch number and docs to blacknote and it is indeed all good. All the juices healthcabin carry are supplied to healthcabin's US warehouse from a US juice distribution company and transported back to the main depot.

@eyeball kid thanks fella no need to go direct now i used to love the old dutch baccy ,, gonna get on and place my order now :D:D

I wasn’t saying you shouldn’t buy it, it was just my opinion on buying from somewhere I don’t know, if it’s all legit then good, better to be sure than buy fake juice

I ordered 6 of the single ones the notebook is out of stock. Came to £6.76 and similar for posting.View attachment 188862 not sure why you can’t view the image.

1 x 10ml Black Note Forte Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 6mg (XM2819) £1.35
1 x 10ml Black Note Prelude Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 6mg (XM2818) £1.35
1 x 10ml Black Note Sonata Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 6mg (XM2820) £0.97
1 x 10ml Black Note Solo Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 6mg (XM2822) £0.97
1 x 10ml Black Note Legato Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 3mg (XM2821) £0.97
1 x 10ml Black Note Quartet Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-liquidEjuice base - 50PG/50VG Strength - 3mg (XM2823) £1.11
---------
Sub-Total: £6.72
Shipping Cost: £6.76
Discount Coupon: first10 : -£0.67
Your Final Payment: £12.81
Grand Total: £12.81

Last edited:
Nice work @Coolie
The 6 pack was coming up at $20 shipping so I ordered individual bottles and it was $8 also JUICE20 gets you 20% off so £12 for 6 bottles shipped.

Nice work @Coolie
The 6 pack was coming up at $20 shipping so I ordered individual bottles and it was $8 also JUICE20 gets you 20% off so £12 for 6 bottles shipped.

No problem, glad to help, I used FIRST10 still waiting for a shipping email

Back
Top Bottom