What's new

Show us your - Mini Mod and Stealth Set-ups

Tsunami 22mm on the sxk atto. 0.260hm pocket rocket. Next to the coppervape dvarw in 18350 mode for size comparison

Is the blouson available in denim?

e3a8bbb85bc437106b116415a4244428.jpg

Looking superfly mister Zou! Have you photoshopped your Pico out of your hand for the photo?

Also it looks like it was a black tie event. Did they turn you away or were you the entertainment for the evening?

Looking superfly mister Zou! Have you photoshopped your Pico out of your hand for the photo?

Also it looks like it was a black tie event. Did they turn you away or were you the entertainment for the evening?

I’m not really sure discomatt, I only began to realise I was out the house once the acid started wearing off a bit.

Anyone a fan of double corduroy?

There is something weirdly satisfying about your obsession with long tips though mister @zouzounaki . You’re creating a niche for yourself. I fear, however, that this will inevitably lead to future pipe purchasing

It comes and goes. I got a right interest in them about a year and a half ago. Then went back to sensible ones. But recently they’ve come back out again. I need to get on fasttech and see what long ones they have now.

It comes and goes. I got a right interest in them about a year and a half ago. Then went back to sensible ones. But recently they’ve come back out again. I need to get on fasttech and see what long ones they have now.

You'll have a field day on there. I found loads.

Actually they have 70mm ones on there. I’m clearly still in small fry territory.

I wonder if anybody’s ever put a pipe stem on a bb? It would need to be a curved one.

Back
Top Bottom