What's new

Multi-Strength Shortfills

VV Martin

Premium Vendor
Not news from us per se as we've always had them, but we've done a little bit of housekeeping on our online store and our higher strength shortfills can now be found all in one place. Separating them from the brands only designed to take one nicotine shot should hopefully make browsing easier for 6mg and 12mg vapers.

6mg Shortfills
12mg Shortfills

If you've not seen them before, the concentrate ratios are adjusted to allow for the extra dilution so the end product tastes the same.

All the best,
Martin

ordered some of your custard tart and licorice torpedo. Looking forward to trying thanks

ordered some of your custard tart and licorice torpedo. Looking forward to trying thanks

Awesome, thanks for the support! I'll make sure you a sample of our other work so you can try another flavour or two :)

Well they arrived today and after adding nic and shaking i dived straight in. That Custard Tart is wonderful as a shake and vape christ knows how much better it will be after a steep but it may not last that long. I have only had a quick toot on the Licorice Torpedo but the flavours have been nailed and it does indeed taste of the sweets with the licorice prominent and the sweet candy coming through afterwards. They also put in a Danish Custard to try but i haven't as yet but will report back when i do.

ive seen 6mg with 40ml in before ages ago but never 12mg so well done @VV Martin on bringing a shortfill range for those that want higher nic.

Well they arrived today and after adding nic and shaking i dived straight in. That Custard Tart is wonderful as a shake and vape christ knows how much better it will be after a steep but it may not last that long. I have only had a quick toot on the Licorice Torpedo but the flavours have been nailed and it does indeed taste of the sweets with the licorice prominent and the sweet candy coming through afterwards. They also put in a Danish Custard to try but i haven't as yet but will report back when i do.

Thanks a million for the kind words, so glad you like them! :)

@VV Martin just realised your 4 miles down the road from me might have to pop in tomorrow morning

Come and say hi. I run the shop on Sundays (and hide upstairs the rest of the week). You can usually find @burnt fingers perched with a coffee most Sunday mornings too.

Really looking forward to looking at the choices tomorrow. As a high nic vaper its brilliant to see my options open up finally.

Thanks a million for the kind words, so glad you like them! :)

Come and say hi. I run the shop on Sundays (and hide upstairs the rest of the week). You can usually find @burnt fingers perched with a coffee most Sunday mornings too.

Not this Sunday .. I am in Essex, I shall be there next weekend though, donuts or gingerbread in hand and ready to restock as I am low on juice and low on quality coffee :D

Back
Top Bottom