What's new

presenting part 1 of a 2 part thread "Petronas" a stabwood ohm and coil tester

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is one of those string it out 2 part thread things that I do.....

"Rant Alert"

I hate arsebook never in the world should a thing exist...... come the revolution all those who live and indeed die (pun intended) on arsebook will be the first against the wall......hate hate hate....this bit of kit came about after all those armchair I can make mods type people talked about ohm meters, now me, I don't tell people what I do I can't stand the conversations I would rather be considered wrong than go to the trouble of proving myself right hence if you ever meet me I do not use my own mods that I make and don't do the look at this all Donald trump style....rant over

DVD?

MR Brooks

Mr. Earl Brooks : [about Mr. Smith] Maybe I should drive over there and pick him up.

Marshall : No, just honk. Maybe he'll get killed crossing the street. Save us the mess of doing it.

[Both start laughing. Then, Mr. Brooks honks the horn and Mr. Smith nearly gets hit by a car while crossing]

Mr. Earl Brooks : Almost.

alfIMG_8026.jpg

cutting here from back to the front, I'm doing this by eye, not CNC just going with it, I know how deep I need to go

alfIMG_8027.jpg

the basic shape is roughed out the base has a lid with magnets and brass pins to hold the twin battery tray in place

so add a dna board some cables and we have

alfIMG_8051.jpg

the black bits on the brass is polish (need to clean this off) but it will go in a box along with its brother which is a mod the dna board along with evole will tell you a whole range of things plus you can build on it set your coils up dry fire charge the batteries etc etc and vape on it if you desire

alfIMG_8063.jpeg

one box one ohm reader to come is the mod soon 'ish'

in the paw 360

coming soon

ivory

leeds

passion

amber

or something else

love my mods, then like them, buy one

in all fairness I'm quite taken with it, stabwood mods are precious things so some people are wary of taking them out but with an ohm reader it will sit on your desk all the time

Looks great mate, well done I think more people would be inclined to buy one of these as you say because it just sits on the desk. Think your on to somehting with that mate.

Wow that ohm meter looks really nice Stu that would look really nice on any vape desk is there no end to your talents of what you can make.......lol........

Back
Top Bottom