What's new

European Exclusive Airscream Review!

Enoch

Achiever
Probably the only time I can ever say this. My European exclusive review for the Airscream Airpop Pod system. Noone else has this to review!

It seems a bit amateur of them not to give any info on the battery capacity, that's a bit of an oversight. And I'm guessing they're probably not going to be marketing it in the UK, with those strength salts.

It seems a bit amateur of them not to give any info on the battery capacity, that's a bit of an oversight. And I'm guessing they're probably not going to be marketing it in the UK, with those strength salts.

Yeah i think the launch may take longer than i thought to get right. the packaging being uk based suggests it will be launched by the summer.

The 500mAh is a guess at it lasting longer than the Juul at 360? (escapes me) but not comparable to something too much higher.

The strength is another oddity, i am thinking they will sell via the site more than in stores which will be a stumbling block for them.

Yeah i think the launch may take longer than i thought to get right. the packaging being uk based suggests it will be launched by the summer.

The 500mAh is a guess at it lasting longer than the Juul at 360? (escapes me) but not comparable to something too much higher.

The strength is another oddity, i am thinking they will sell via the site more than in stores which will be a stumbling block for them.

Hi All

We have launched with those strengths into all non TPD markets - the UK and EU launch will be 0-9-19mg Nic salt arriving into stores this summer

Probably the only time I can ever say this. My European exclusive review for the Airscream Airpop Pod system. Noone else has this to review!

Enjoyed the review but if the dont sell lower nic lvl the brick and mortar store wont stock it in the uk that why juul doesnt do well in uk

Great review -// UK LAUNCH WILL BE 0MG - 9MG - 19MG All product info and specs are on the airscream uk website also and feel free to contact me if you need more info

Back
Top Bottom