What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EVL Reaper V3

Tempted, very tempted, but £100 is a lot of dough so will hold back for now :D

What is it like for restricted DTL?

How does it compare to the Skyline @Rob ?
Better flavour?

I know. It's a lot of money .The time i've taken to reach where I am ,has cost a lot of money, but now I have got to the stage where I know where my money is well spent. Its been a journey but worth it. If guys and girls on here tell you it's good it probably is. Your a long time vaper so you understand. Treat yourself. Its nearly Xmas :D

@Mr.Motivapr ......................... Hmmmmmmm
In my eyes.................. Yes it's beaten the Skyline hands down. Now YOU know exactly what I thought of the Skyline :) But this lil beauty has it beat and then some.
I know to many it will seem expensive, but gauge that against the price of an authentic Skyline, UberToot etc and less than £100 for possibly the best machined flavour machine of an RTA designed and made in the UK..................... No contest. :worship::worship::worship:

@Mr.Motivapr ......................... Hmmmmmmm
In my eyes.................. Yes it's beaten the Skyline hands down. Now YOU know exactly what I thought of the Skyline :) But this lil beauty has it beat and then some.
I know to many it will seem expensive, but gauge that against the price of an authentic Skyline, UberToot etc and less than £100 for possibly the best machined flavour machine of an RTA designed and made in the UK..................... No contest. :worship::worship::worship:

Tempted, just don't want to drop £100 and be disappointed lol. Although your advice has never been wrong before and I highly rate your opinion. Just wish I could test the airflow in advance of buying haha, how does the draw compare to the Skyline with no insert and both air holes wide open?

Unexpected little financial windfall = present to self

IMG_2198.jpg

Listened to you all and picked up an original v3 after placing a wants add. Looking forward to firing this up on my latest mech pipe. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

hi guys, i've recently bought a Ti version of reaper v3 mtl, but it's leaking me. i have tried with 2.5mm kanthal a1 and dual clapton with top of the coil to be the same height with screws, 10 widths/fluffy wicks, changed the jc to 1/3 of the hole and it's still leaking/spits in mouth sometimes too, i open the jc for 2-3 puffs then close it and after some time it's starting to leak hard. this is more pronounced on the first 1-4 small holes, after 4-5 puffs it's gurgling then leaking hard. i closed the jc off for dozens of puffs and still leak.
my mod is vaporesso gen s (15w-21,3w using atm) pulse mode

Back
Top Bottom