What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
My knowledge of MTL tanks is very limited as I don't do rebuildables (anymore). But, that's not going to stop me from showering love on my all time favourite tank!

1. Kabuki
2. Kabuki
3. Kabuki
4. Kabuki
5. Kabuki

1.8 nautilus bvc coils @ 11.5W = pure perfection

I did have a couple of BBs in which I used the same coils. Very good vape indeed but I found it too fiddly and inconvenient compared to the kabuki. Plus the flavour wasn't quite as good in my humble opinion.

If anyone is ever looking for a simple MTL tank that takes stock coils, the kabuki is what I recommend. I can't get enough of 'em!

1) Taifun GSL
2) flash-e-vapor v4

I don't use any other atty for MTL, and unlike what I am still reading about them, I find both extremely easy to build.

I also don't get why people call the Taifun GT3 an MTL tank, it isn't MTL and doesn't perform well as MTL, it needs a fused clapton to sing.

1) Taifun GSL
2) flash-e-vapor v4

I don't use any other atty for MTL, and unlike what I am still reading about them, I find both extremely easy to build.

I also don't get why people call the Taifun GT3 an MTL tank, it isn't MTL and doesn't perform well as MTL, it needs a fused clapton to sing.

You can't drop a message like that without revealing your wicking method for the GSL.

You can't drop a message like that without revealing your wicking method for the GSL.

I don't have time for photographs at the moment but it is simple: I build a 2.5mm 316L 0.36mm spaced coil, 5 wraps, cut a strip of Muji (about 1cm wide, full length), Scottish roll it, pass it through the coil, then catch the end with the tweezers, roll it into a spiral and stuff it into the well. The top of the spiral goes higher than the coil. Repeat on the other side, wet with juice, screw on the side airflow bit, line up the two holes with the ends of the wick and then lightly push down two SS mesh tubes on the tops of the spiral. Fill everything, screw the tank on and that's it. Literally never had a dry hit or flood, ever.

Here's a pathetic MS paint minimalistic rendering of what I am trying to describe, or look here at "option B" and "ss mesh wicks": https://shop.smokerstore.de/pdf/Taifun_GSL_User_Manual.pdf

upload_2019-3-29_8-31-27.png

1 ehpro true - good flavour and a tight draw
2 digiflavour siren 2-good flavour good options with air flow
3 aspire triton mini - good flavour large options in coils and juice flow control

1. Kayfun Prime
2. EVL Reaper v3
3. Skyline by coppervape
4. Spica Pro - I love this with tobacco based liquids but found it struggling a bit with sweet ones. Others seem to be doing a bit better in that sphere
5. Kayfun Lite 2019 which I don't have anymore as it was doing my nuts in and had to go, but fantastic flavor and simplicity. Looking for some ideas what to replace it with? :)

1, Dvarw 22mm

Nothing else, all other atomizers are collecting dust on the shelf. was interested in the KF lite 2019 but after seeing the P. Busardo review comparing both I think I'm going to pass

1. Kayfun Prime
2. EVL Reaper v3
3. Skyline by coppervape
4. Spica Pro - I love this with tobacco based liquids but found it struggling a bit with sweet ones. Others seem to be doing a bit better in that sphere
5. Kayfun Lite 2019 which I don't have anymore as it was doing my nuts in and had to go, but fantastic flavor and simplicity. Looking for some ideas what to replace it with? :)

Great list. Ambition Mods Gate RTA might be worth a look. BTW go and say Hi in the the New User Intros.

Great list. Ambition Mods Gate RTA might be worth a look. BTW go and say Hi in the the New User Intros.
Shall I open new thread there or how does it work? :) thanks. I did look on gate reviews and it looks interesting. I'd like to put my hands on integra rta by vwm but not a big chances of that

Shall I open new thread there or how does it work? :) thanks. I did look on gate reviews and it looks interesting. I'd like to put my hands on integra rta by vwm but not a big chances of that

Yeah start a new thread in New User Intros and tell us a bit about yourself or your vaping history if you like

Back
Top Bottom