What's new

stabwood block progression video for @instantlady

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@instantlady lady sent me a message for an exact mod a spot on must be this type thing

so i whistled off samples to her and we are now at this stage

it's going to be fun I've never done this one before

"guess what I've got an order for" me

"go on" liz

"a solid" me

"really now that's different" liz

a "solid" is one colour it may have different parts to make it one colour but it is visually to look at one colour

"Ivory"

Different Stu and i agree with @kockeyedkitty that will be beautiful, very classy and distinctive for its 'plainess' probably not the right word because it is anything but, perhaps Swanlike

Well it’s going to be the smallest Ivory all over regulated mod I have ever done judging by the precuts new design for me completely

I’m with @rew on this one look forward to seeing the finished mod think iv said before about a mod with no wood in it just the colour I like this has made my ears prick up :) just read that back and sound weird ears prick up is a horsey thing for interested

I’m with @rew on this one look forward to seeing the finished mod think iv said before about a mod with no wood in it just the colour I like this has made my ears prick up :) just read that back and sound weird ears prick up is a horsey thing for interested

My mods have changed a lot since the last one you had they are changing all the time...

My mods have changed a lot since the last one you had they are changing all the time...
I know they get better every time iv loved watching everything you have done and the journey as it go’s forward from your 1st ones up to now :) and it can only keep going on leaps and bounds if that makes sense :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom