What's new

New to CBD advice required

So im looking at trying cbd to help relieve my arthritis in my knee joints and have been doing a little reserach on the interwebs
I think ive found the product i need to purchase in order to make my own E-Liquid.
However i would like to check my research first before commiting to any purchase.

Ive seen that one of the ways for those who diy thier own e-juice is to use the CBD Isolate crystals and disolve them within the e-juice.
The product ive seen is 1G 1000mg CBD crystals, and from the research ive done it is recommended to disolve 200mg of the CBD crystals in 10ml of e-juice.

So would i be correct in saying that the result of 200mg of the crystals disolved in 10ml of e-juice would result in a 10% soloution and the 1G tub/container would be enough to make 50ml of e-juice with a 10% soloution of CBD.

I intend on using it within a MTL setup i will dedicated for the purpose this way i get the most benifet out of the CBD.
The company ive found currently has a promotion on the product so reducing the price a fair bit, they do have screen shots of the full 3rd party testing done as well which they will provide on sale if requested.

Hi Alastair.

We just wanted to come and give a little advice from a purely professional and knowledgable point of view. Your calculations are correct. You need to dissolve CBD isolate in PG/VG. But just so you are aware. Most users who use CBD for arthritis relief use oral oil drops. This is the most beneficial way to consume CBD. Vaping CBD gives a more instant 'hit' but is also very short lived so the effects wear off fairly quickly meaning you have to keep vaping to keep topping up. But if you are going to use a vape to try and help we'd recommend going for no less than 500mg. CBD is a powerful anti inflammatory, but it works better as a full spectrum oral oil as it contains all the other compounds, terpenes and flavonoids that work in harmony to produce the desired affect. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom