What's new

New to CBD advice required

So im looking at trying cbd to help relieve my arthritis in my knee joints and have been doing a little reserach on the interwebs
I think ive found the product i need to purchase in order to make my own E-Liquid.
However i would like to check my research first before commiting to any purchase.

Ive seen that one of the ways for those who diy thier own e-juice is to use the CBD Isolate crystals and disolve them within the e-juice.
The product ive seen is 1G 1000mg CBD crystals, and from the research ive done it is recommended to disolve 200mg of the CBD crystals in 10ml of e-juice.

So would i be correct in saying that the result of 200mg of the crystals disolved in 10ml of e-juice would result in a 10% soloution and the 1G tub/container would be enough to make 50ml of e-juice with a 10% soloution of CBD.

I intend on using it within a MTL setup i will dedicated for the purpose this way i get the most benifet out of the CBD.
The company ive found currently has a promotion on the product so reducing the price a fair bit, they do have screen shots of the full 3rd party testing done as well which they will provide on sale if requested.

@Alastair Paterson devide the mg by the amount of mls your adding it to and that will give you the strength. so 200mg in 10 ml equals 20mg per ml. put 1gram in 10ml you get 100mg strength. I would go for 500mg in 10ml giving 50mg per ml which is a popular strength. I have ordered a 20ml at 3000mg or 150mg per ml but being a shortfill once i add 40ml of flavour and vg will give me 50mg strength

I think i have just ordered the same cbd shortfills as you have
MULTIBUY - 3000mg - 3 x 20ml CBD Eliquid & Vape oil base mix | CBD Concentrate | Just ADD CBD | CBD SHOTS for £39
At that price i thought it was worth a punt.

I think i have just ordered the same cbd shortfills as you have
MULTIBUY - 3000mg - 3 x 20ml CBD Eliquid & Vape oil base mix | CBD Concentrate | Just ADD CBD | CBD SHOTS for £39
At that price i thought it was worth a punt.

it seems decent, i only ordered 1 bottle of 3000mg and made it upto the 60ml, Vaped a ml or 2 and can feel something, i was a big weed smoker yester year. I may order some more of the 3000mg stuff soon.

Well I’m even more confused now.
I bought the same stuff 3000mg 20ml in 60
short fill.
I thought it would be 3000/20=15mg per 1ml
I put 2ml cbd in a 30ml mix (30ml juice + 2ml cbd) so does that work out at 150mg?

Last edited:
short fill.
I put 2ml cbd in a 30ml mix (30ml juice + 2ml cbd) so does that work out at 150mg?

You have put 300mg CBD in your 30ml, so thats just under 10mg per 1ml juice. This is pretty weak, but if you already vape and want to add it to your all day vape then its probably a suitable amount to start with. Others will mix it much stronger and just have a few puffs now and then.

Decide how much CDB you want to dose in a day and how many ml you want to vape to get it, and go from there to decide your mix.

short fill.

3000/20 = 150mg. So 2ml of that into 30ml is 300/30, 10mg/ml.

Back
Top Bottom