What's new

Deaf Vaper's Belated 1st Vapeversary Giveaway - MTL bundle - NOW CLOSED

Unfortunately....andy can't be with us tonight to give us his speech (must be some match on or summin?!)...so we'll pick this up tommorow!

Congratulations @andi52 and thank you @Deaf Vaper for letting me apart of the comp even if I did mess it up first time around [emoji85][emoji85] haha still great comp so thank you

My daughter will be ecstatic, as I already am, things haven't been easy for her (or her partner, the father) since the birth of her son (my grandson) over 3 years ago, money's tight, having to move 3 times, basically homeless for a while, but she has managed to stay fag free for must be almost 4 years or more, I didn't think she would. Thank you so very much @Deaf Vaper , it's an incredible giveaway, my daughter will be gushing over this surprise package :woot: and the first thing she will say a 1000 times is :omg:

zach.jpg
a.jpg

Unfortunately....andy can't be with us tonight to give us his speech (must be some match on or summin?!)...so we'll pick this up tommorow!

I nipped out to Wetherspoons for the Monday club offerings, Purity Saddle Black and some pale ales I cant remember :beerchug Then spent the evening with my son in law who was down from Burnley (bit of a trip that one)!

My daughter will be ecstatic, as I already am, things haven't been easy for her (or her partner, the father) since the birth of her son (my grandson) over 3 years ago, money's tight, having to move 3 times, basically homeless for a while, but she has managed to stay fag free for must be almost 4 years or more, I didn't think she would. Thank you so very much @Deaf Vaper , it's an incredible giveaway, my daughter will be gushing over this surprise package :woot: and the first thing she will say a 1000 times is :omg:

View attachment 188408 View attachment 188410

I nipped out to Wetherspoons for the Monday club offerings, Purity Saddle Black and some pale ales I cant remember :beerchug Then spent the evening with my son in law who was down from Burnley (bit of a trip that one)!

A happy ending. Glad it's going to someone in need who will appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom