What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My post man gave me a letter with council tax in that almost gave me a heart attack :(

My sympathies. I had one of those last week, the air in my flat was blue for a good 15 minutes :rant:

I'm useless with pics, I'm sorry, but my Pal 2 and Manabush liquids arrived today @ZT :bliss: It feels like a nice sleek kit, I'm going to have a proper play tomorrow when my brain's not mush from work. Or, I might have to wait 'til my birthday on Sunday. Bugger ... dilemmas :hmm:

It was cool chatting with you Martyn, thanks for the Firewater pack. I'm in uncharted territory :tongue:

My post man gave me a letter with council tax in that almost gave me a heart attack :(

Same here mate.....my council tax bill has gone up 63% in 5 fecking years! last year it went up 12.5%, this year, despite the council vote earlier this year to keep it low, they hoicked it up again another fooking 10%....the greedy BARSTEWERDS!

Haven't they heard of inflation? How can they charge FOUR times the average annual rate of inflation? Daylight fecking robbery...Hurumph!

Last edited:
How exactly does it work with the council tax for you guys?
Sounds like a tax from your local council that can be randomly changed? How much are we talking in terms of money?

How exactly does it work with the council tax for you guys?
Sounds like a tax from your local council that can be randomly changed? How much are we talking in terms of money?

I’m paying a grant total of £175 a month!!! Nearly a weeks wage for the lower class or maybe on verge. They cut back on everything here! Where I live the mental health services have gone or underfunded, same for the lonely old people centres, every road got huge holes, they refuse to grit housing estates and only main roads, they spent millions on doing up a town hall that public don’t have access to the chambers, this year our council announced they had funding left over yet increased it by 4.99%, they said putting it back into the police? Yet the station closing competely and being moved along with adult social care ( my mum works in it ) she not had pay rise and they cut her works funding by 18% this year! It’s robbery!

Todays vape mail is........
2 bottles of Dinner Lady Tuck Shop Bubble Trouble + 1 nic shot as you only need 1 for the 2 bottles to make it 3 mg..........
And 2 squonk pins from top ape @mick brown as i broke my 528 Goon pin so mick came to the rescue and sent me one for 528 and also one for a LP Goon + a Allen key to fit thanks for that mate you are a top ape sir.............
Just got to order a LP Goon now for the other LP pin mick sent me lol..............

I’m paying a grant total of £175 a month!!! Nearly a weeks wage for the lower class or maybe on verge. They cut back on everything here! Where I live the mental health services have gone or underfunded, same for the lonely old people centres, every road got huge holes, they refuse to grit housing estates and only main roads, they spent millions on doing up a town hall that public don’t have access to the chambers, this year our council announced they had funding left over yet increased it by 4.99%, they said putting it back into the police? Yet the station closing competely and being moved along with adult social care ( my mum works in it ) she not had pay rise and they cut her works funding by 18% this year! It’s robbery!
We need a revolution ! [emoji35] Off with their heads [emoji23]

Last edited:
Guys this is the postie thread - if we want to have an in depth conversation on council tax can someone start a thread in the lounge please

Back
Top Bottom