What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun [lite]

And if possible a making thread I love stuff like this and got 2 girls so no doubt gonna have to fix, make or buy dolls house stuff as they get older so I'd watch with interest for sure [emoji4]
Lol Im up for that as long as you ignore the workbench mess :D :20:

@MrsAshy Good luck with the tank when you get it, as @rew says just start a thread with any questions you have, we're only too glad to help, be assured it's a heck of a lot easier than you think, we all started somewhere with this rebuilding lark :D

Thanks Rew. Didnt think Id be interested in such a short time vaping but camr across the V5 earlier and that looked great (way beyond my price range though)
Im looking at the sxk linked here and the rose gold one (worth a punt and thats nice too)
Just watching a vid and it says 5 wrap 26 kanthol coil, but not sure what cotton to get. I guess I will need a build kit too? Or will a pair of tweezers and scissors do?
Rose gold? ROSE GOLD?????? Where????????? :drool:

And yes, as Rew says it's really not hard to learn, I took ages before I took the plunge but never looked back. :)

I will, I'm already up for trying which I would never have attempted a week ago, so much appreciated Rew.
Embarrasing to admit but Im a bit of miniature geek (specifically 1:12 scale dolls house furniture making) so if I can do that Im up for tackling this too.
Awesome - if you can do that, then coils will be a doddle. :2thumbsup:

Lots of help on here, never be afraid to ask. :)

Back
Top Bottom