What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

My collection of Dominus Mods

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190314-220555_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-220555_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
I love this mech. It's a shame I'm such a lazy sod as it's rare I have it cleaned up and in action. Trying out a new dripper with watermalone from the DIY or DIE range at chefs. I think this is going to be a lovely summer juice. [emoji16]
1552656418950.jpeg

Thoughts on the rda? I love it. Got the Baron on now but think I might revert to the Tauren
Love the deck design, good flavour from it, but (as I was warned) find the airflow just a little restrictive, think it needs bigger air hole or removal of the honeycomb bits, or I need to play around with it a bit more, going to try 2mm coils instead of my normal 3 to see if a bit more room inside helps[emoji2]

My new vcmt2 on top of my not so new VCM reborn. Looks a little silly, but I kinda like it. [emoji23]

Might try it with the straight glass later but that would involve very frequent refills! [emoji51]
IMG_20190318_121908.jpeg

Love the deck design, good flavour from it, but (as I was warned) find the airflow just a little restrictive, think it needs bigger air hole or removal of the honeycomb bits, or I need to play around with it a bit more, going to try 2mm coils instead of my normal 3 to see if a bit more room inside helps[emoji2]
Agreed. Love it but definitely nerds a bit more airflow
My new vcmt2 on top of my not so new VCM reborn. Looks a little silly, but I kinda like it. [emoji23]

Might try it with the straight glass later but that would involve very frequent refills! [emoji51]View attachment 187800
The VCMT2 needs the big glass! :) It has to look ridiculous. It goes with the sound it makes when you take a hit. If it made that noise and it was only 24mm around it just wouldn't look like. Like a Vespa with a big aaahoooooga horn

View attachment 186559View attachment 186560well digging around found a derringer and having been a bit non plassed with single cell mechs thought I’d chuck a single build in,flatwire ni 90 flapton 24/32 3mm 5 wraps at .23...well to say I was amazed was an understatement! Superb flavour [emoji106]
Have a great day apes!!

Looks good. I do like Ni90 but pros and cons. I tried Ni90 aliens 2x24 with a 38 wrap, made to order with 7 wraps and 3.5mm on single coil. Loved the fast ramp up making vapour taste amazing and making my sweet juice less gunky as didn’t overburn as only needed quick press to heat, but unfortunately doesn’t last. After a few cotton changes and dry burns, performance on the n90 becomes poo and doesn’t hit like new, so can be expensive getting bunches of made to build n90 aliens and changing coils weekly. I’m considering trying the ready made Ni90 flatwire myself, and attempting to jig up 7 wraps at 3.5mm for single coil on Recurve on mech. If you had to guess, using the same Ni90 flapton that you used at 24/32, would 7 wraps at 3.5mm be nearer .15ohm or nearer .25 ohms? My head is not in the right place to calculate at this time of night lol.

The Purge style Collection... presenting the Sugar Skull, Back to Basics v4, the Truck and the Slam Piece.

IMG_1312.JPG

Back
Top Bottom