What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to use ReservedCBD!

ReservedCBD

Postman
Good evening vapers.

Where still working on the website how to use section. But I thought if I could least put a rough guide on our forum page it will make it easier for people.

So 200mg, 300mg, 500mg & 1000mg Vape Additive ( keyword additive )

You do not vape it pure, even if it is smooth and tasteless , you can add a drop on top of the RDA if you’re feeling hardcore.

We recommend at first anywhere between 3 to 5 drops to a 2 to 4ml tank. See how it works. If you require abit more add abit more by all means. It’s all down to personal preference.

The 1000mg we recommend warming it up and pouring the entire lot into a 50ml bottle. Shake and enjoy in a pod system or something around 30w, this way it lasts longer! You can use high sub ohm tanks etc too which will make the product more potent.

So yeah? It’s that easy :)

Experiment and find what’s right for yourselves and go from there.

Good evening all

Team ReservedCBD

Seen the updated version on your website too. Great, really helpful. Thank you. :2thumbsup:

Not yet - I'm the person that whinged there were no instructions for newbies ........ ;)

Oh well there they are :D where working on pictures. Think for a month and abit trading we are Getting there :) we all have full time jobs here too. But we have to make sure the public have access to real cbd eliquid :p

Back
Top Bottom