What's new

Squonk Check

Yeah bud, been vaping a lot less these past 12 months or so. Im still using the minimals, just ordered a new box from Jo , my other two need parts after loaning them to my son! He's a klutz!! What you vaping these days, ive not bought owt for yonks, so I dont know the current hardware .
Not seen the new boxes from jo, he used to post on here abit but not seen him around for a while, I use a seize blackout as my daily mod and have done for about the past year, had the castle rda on it for a while but now it’s got the KRMA on, still have a fair few squonkers on the shelf but only really use them at weekends, I got a couple of new rba’s for the billet box recently so been playing around with them too...

Not seen the new boxes from jo, he used to post on here abit but not seen him around for a while, I use a seize blackout as my daily mod and have done for about the past year, had the castle rda on it for a while but now it’s got the KRMA on, still have a fair few squonkers on the shelf but only really use them at weekends, I got a couple of new rba’s for the billet box recently so been playing around with them too...

Its not a new box its one of his MINImal ones.....I like tiny....:)

Its not a new box its one of his MINImal ones.....I like tiny....:)
It's not the mini it's standard 18650 my bad. Topped with a kdz mods, Gambit........flavour is excellent
20190319_185056.jpeg

Where is all began...
293F5232-57A3-4750-94B7-CC013A99C7ED.jpeg
This was my first mech squonk set up, purchased over 2 years ago and not been used for about a year, dug it out earlier, cleaned and polished the contacts and it’s firing like brand new...
This is why I like mechs :20:

A selection all featuring finishes by the immensely-talented Fizz Yan @ FYZN Customs (FB again, I'm afraid!) ;)

55653378_2804974422846867_5202518723440672768_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom