Vape Club
What's new

Hi

Premier Ecigs
Hi and welcome to the community. You've come to the right place. Ask what you like.

Vape Green
Hey Cooky, &...

cosmicearthstarswelcome.jpg

To the planet, from another welsh resident!

I was te same when i started switching to vaping last year....it's all confusingat first, but one does pick it up fairly quickly, once you cut out the stuff that doesn't matter. Keep things as simple as poss to start with, as thre's nothing worse than trying to get to grips with something new that's seemingly complicted at first.

As a general rule of thumb, for those quitting the stinkies, you could try a simple Mouth To Lung (MTL) set up, as this best replicates the act of smoking. I.e., ones draws into the mouth first, then inhales exhales, like a smoker does. So a low power set up & a USB rechargable simple stick mod, or box mod, using a MTL tank and high ohm coils, typically 1.5 to 2.0 ohms. With MTL set ups, these tend to use higher strenght nicotine juices, typically 12 to a max UK legal limit of 20mgs, depending on your smoking consumptions and preferences, as everybody is different. I used to smoke 20/day premades, so i vape 12mgs nic strenght in my tanks. These sets also tend to use higher PG (Propylene Glycol) ejuices too, 50VG/50PG to 70VG/30PG, depnding on preference.

The other type is DTL, Direct to Lung. These are far more powerful, using lower ohm coils, 0.1 to 0.6 ohms typically, that the vapour is inhaled directly into the lungs. These types of tanks/mods, use more eliquid quicker, require larger more powerful battery mods, and produce a warmer, cloudier vapour. One would tyically use lower nicotine strenght (6mgs or less & higher VG (Vegetable Glycerin) juices with these set ups. 70VG/30PG to 100VG, depending on set up & preference again.

I don't know if you've bought anything yet, but have a look at these popular MTL starter kits, all of these are proven devices. I stared with a Aspire Zelos & the Nuatilus 2 tank, and that one got me off the stinkies...and i now have many different set ups, as it always a good idea to have back ups!

Aspire Zelos & Nautilus 2, (or Nautilus original, Mini, 2s tanks)
Jacvapour Series S22 kit
Innokin Coolfire 4 (or Endura) & T20S or T18 o Zenith tanks
Joyetech Ego Aio Eco kit
Augvape Aio. Augvape AIO

and there are many others out there!

Hope you find something that suits you soon. :goodluck: Cooky! :)2

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom