What's new

Hi everybody

Kerry135

Initiate
Hi,
I'm Kerry, this is my 3rd time around trying vapeing. I was plagued by banging headaches the first 2 times, but have recently discovered that appears to have been due to a pg sensitivity, so now I can vape headache free, yay!
I've been browsing the forum, taking in as much info as I can, already I've found it to be very useful and you all seem like a good friendly bunch I look forward to contributing and thank you in advance for helping me with my newbie questions.

Hi @Kerry135 and welcome to the planet.

there are quite a few out there that dont get on with PG so your not alone.

what sort of kit was you using on previous attempts as coil and tanks and nic strength can also play a part in headaches and nausia.
a mouth to lung tank with low wattage and 50/50 juice with high nic is the norm but a direct to lung tank with low ohm coil at higher wattage with high nicotine can also cause same symptoms of nic OD.
its just finding out the happy medium that suits you.

good luck on your third attempt. there is always someone online to give advise not matter how silly you may think the questions are its usually not so ask away.

Welcome to the forum , hopefully you will find all the information bouncing around with the very informative chimps alot of use as I have myself feel free to chat anytime

Hi and welcome, you will find this is a brilliant place to get information but beware you will be spending money like it's gone out of fashion!!

hello there 1.jpg

Hi and welcome to the community Kerry. Glad you worked out your headache issues. Ask as many questions as you like.

Hi Kerry and welcome to the best forum ever :D fact! If this wasn’t just vape related it would of sunk reddit :p

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet........
Hope your journey in to vaping works this time for you good luck..........

Back
Top Bottom