What's new

Hugsvape Surge warning

LOL, when I spoke to supplier the ones that caught fire was when left unattended over night.

Well, I suffer from insomnia at the moment, so have been up all night with it on the table in front of me.
Going to bed in a short while, by then the missus might be getting up, then it's her problem :18:

Well, I suffer from insomnia at the moment, so have been up all night with it on the table in front of me.
Going to bed in a short while, by then the missus might be getting up, then it's her problem :18:

Lol.
I’m in same boat, average 2-4 hours sleep a day followed by a body crash around day 4-5.
Bloody fibro.

Drs answer - follow this guide and you will solve your insomnia within two weeks.

Me - Umm ok but I have been doing that for 20 years.

Dr - two weeks you will be fine.

Me in head - fuck off numb nuts.

Lol.
I’m in same boat, average 2-4 hours sleep a day followed by a body crash around day 4-5.
Bloody fibro.

Drs answer - follow this guide and you will solve your insomnia within two weeks.

Me - Umm ok but I have been doing that for 20 years.

Dr - two weeks you will be fine.

Me in head - fuck off numb nuts.

Sorry to hear that mate.
Got a doctors appointment in the first week of April with my usual doctor (bastard trying to get to see a particular doctor at my clinic) to see what he can give me to help me go to sleep.
I have heard from an SRN I know, and read on the NHS website that insomnia can be a side effect of the liver disease (amongst other health issues) I have.
So it will be interesting to see if he prescribes something, or gives me the guide to better sleep advice you were provided with.
Will let you know how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom