What's new

Hi, new here!

Not a squonker am i...i have my dignity! lol! :D

Post a query in the newbie questions section, underneath the newbies intros on the main menu page Alsing...plenty of sqounkers (I'll never get used to that term!), so someone knowlegable will come to your rescue soon! :)2

PS: Elvis started in 1950's with that classic Heartbreak Hotel! Survived the '60's, and died on the crapper in the 70's!

PSS: What's a jellyfish trick?!

I think Roy orbison sounds a lot like Elvis , and has even more better tunes he made himself :D I think he became famous the same time as Elvis maybe :) My mom and Grandma loved Roy and Elvis. A Jellyfish trick is when someone blows an O , in a way that it gets bigger, then blows some vape in the middle and it surrounds the O to create a Jellyfish appearanace as the vape trails the O ;D (cheesy yes !)

maxresdefault.jpg

But I have a arrowsense mod which lights up the vapor so it looks cool, here is how it looks lol:
maxresdefault2.jpg

I think Roy orbison sounds a lot like Elvis , and has even more better tunes he made himself :D I think he became famous the same time as Elvis maybe :) My mom and Grandma loved Roy and Elvis. A Jellyfish trick is when someone blows an O , in a way that it gets bigger, then blows some vape in the middle and it surrounds the O to create a Jellyfish appearanace as the vape trails the O ;D (cheesy yes !)

View attachment 187390

But I have a arrowsense mod which lights up the vapor so it looks cool, here is how it looks lol:
View attachment 187391

Ah...that trick! Vapour rings i call 'em, as oposed to smoke rings when i was a walking ashtray!

I haven't tried doing 'Jellyfishin', does it not work in the same way one does with tobacco smoke? The illumiting thing looks col though.

My old man was a big fan of 'Orbie'...but i couldn't quite take to his music...being somebody who likes a bit more attitude...and noise myself! But Obison was a great artist for his day. I do still have Travelling Wilburies album in my collection though! :)2

Back
Top Bottom