What's new

London & South East Vape Meet - Saturday 13th April 2019

It's free this year, on account of the poor turn out last time, vendors and public.

Given that there doesn’t seem to be anything there bar juice vendors I’ve never heard of, I think the tickets are overpriced.

...And nothing says ‘quality event’ more than a logo made by a blind child as part of its Y4 art homework.

Given that there doesn’t seem to be anything there bar juice vendors I’ve never heard of, I think the tickets are overpriced.

...And nothing says ‘quality event’ more than a logo made by a blind child as part of its Y4 art homework.

It's a vape event. With my boring life any vape event is exciting.

It was my first time last year,i brought too many mods with me.I've just got my free ticket for this year.It's handy that the London meet is on the same day,maybe share a Uber to the pub.
So its the Demon killer to try the free samples,and a mod for the rest of the day.
It is a sight to see the haze floating above as you walk in,and the free for all that is the give aways.
Everythings normally cheaper on the last day though.

The Saturday is the last day. :)

And if the event is shite, that gives us something to slag off at the meet afterwards.

To be honest, with Saturday London traffic, an Uber probably wouldn't get there much quicker than jumping on the tube.

Depending on which end of Excel you exit from, it's either 1 or 2 stops on the DLR to Canning Town, change onto the Jubilee line and 7 stops to Waterloo, change onto the Northern Line and then 5 stops to Goodge St.

You turn left out of Goodge St, turn left at the first side road, walk to the end, turn right and it's about 100 yards up, a 5 minute walk.

True but four in a cab should make it as cheap as chips,plus more to see above ground.Oh dear about it being the last day,i've just bought a new motorbike and watching the purse strings.It would be good to chat about the event at the meet.I've rained off a couple of meets due to other commitments but this could be the one to loose my cherry on.

No idea as of yet Jimmy, I'll see if I can find anything out but it's all still very much a play it by ear thing.

On AAEC I've seen only John from last time confirmed for the meet as of yet (the guy who was there at the beginning with you), another guy Bob who wasn't there last time but usually is - he works in a vape shop and wants to go to the meet, but isn't sure if the shop owners are going to VJ meaning he'll have to mind the shop.

Andre (sailor dude!) is on UK Squonkers and said there he's going to go round VJ and then it's beer time, but loads of UKS meet at the pub outside Excel at VJ, so it's unclear whether hell turn up at the meet until later on...

The pub at Excel is a traditional meet up place after VJ (I had a few drinks with @vapellie there last year).

If I were you I would try to get to VJ early, meet up with me and see who else we run into, then depending on whose messaging who from where, we either go straight to the meet and sit vaping perhaps just amongst ourselves, or go to the pub near excel for a while first where there are always a load of vapers that day, and basically play it by ear.

Whether it's worth the journey for you seeing as you have to catch that train back to Manchester is up to you, but I'm sure there will be beer and vaping for you somewhere.

I've posted on AAEC asking opinions :)

Back
Top Bottom