What's new

Vape Bargains

I think these guys are going out of business (UK vendor) https://vapevapecity.com all the eliquids and most of the hardware is almost 50% cheaper than other UK vendors from what I can see. They still have a 10% off on top of the prices!

Jesus. Might try to have a look for some goodies!

I use TECC normally and they have a flash sale on there I noticed. £2.50 for riot squad, cosmic fog, pure evil and a few others. Why do they do these sales in January when no one has money

Just checked this morning, https://vapevapecity.com removed the additional 10% off the slashed prices on eliquids. But still keeping the slashed prices there. Probably got hammered with orders and lost money on them :18::16:

Just checked this morning, https://vapevapecity.com removed the additional 10% off the slashed prices on eliquids. But still keeping the slashed prices there. Probably got hammered with orders and lost money on them :18::16:

They seem to be sold out of loads of stufff. They also changed their company name a couple weeks back so probs starting afresh!

They seem to be sold out of loads of stufff. They also changed their company name a couple weeks back so probs starting afresh!
reached the Vat limit so probably the reason for the name change, sounds like a J Malone co

I'm really late on this but I'm wondering the same thing. And I'm not talking abouy the UK spot. There's a (I think) US vendor (may be from canada) called vapebargains.com and the prices are incredible which has me weary to purchase. Not sure if the website is new but I can't find much on them, review wise. So if ANYONE HAS finally figured out if the site is legit,, plz lmk cause I got a whole a$$ cart ready to gooooooo

You don't "use" Vape Bargains per se, it's just a collection of affiliate links to what they consider to be decent deals around the 'net.

Each "deal" takes you to the website for the relevant vendor. As with all online shopping exercise due diligence for each vendor prior to parting with your money.

You don't "use" Vape Bargains per se, it's just a collection of affiliate links to what they consider to be decent deals around the 'net.

Each "deal" takes you to the website for the relevant vendor. As with all online shopping exercise due diligence for each vendor prior to parting with your money.
I'm late and all,, but was dude talkin about the site vapebargains.com that have crazy low prices on ejuice? not the UK spot, but the site where you can "use" them? Idk but I'm still tryna figure out if they're legit cause I got a whole cart filled but wanna make sure they're legit

I'm late and all,, but was dude talkin about the site vapebargains.com that have crazy low prices on ejuice? not the UK spot, but the site where you can "use" them? Idk but I'm still tryna figure out if they're legit cause I got a whole cart filled but wanna make sure they're legit

Highly unlikely as this is a uk site - it would cost way too much in shipping

Back
Top Bottom