What's new

Looking for a new RTA, out the loop though.

Bazz_74

Postman
It's been a while since i last bought any new vape gear and frankly i have no idea what's on the market at the moment that's any good.

So i'm looking for a dual coil RTA, most of my builds tend to be in the 0.3 - 0.4 ohm region, not looking for a cloud chucker, flavour needs to be there, but mostly i want smooth airflow, similar to the original Steamcrave Aromamizer.

Also i;d really like a larger than 2ml tank capacity and would be happy to order from China to accommodate this.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Have a look at the Steam Crave 25mm supreme. Monster flavour with descent, though not copious, clouds
The Dead Rabbit RTA has really great flavour but comes with big clouds too.

The best DL RTA I've used is the Manta. It takes flavour to another level and the draw is as good as anything.

£17.09 at Ecigone with code ECIGONE10: https://www.ecigone.co.uk/advken-manta-rta-resin-version?search=manta
^^^This^^^

Advken Manta RTA.

Or if you want to spend more... Reload RTA.

If you want to spend even more... Fatality RTA.

But you really can't go wrong with the Manta. Blows 95% of the competition clear out of the water and it's cheap as chips these days.

If you're looking for flavor I don't think you should be looking at RTAs. I think even the worst RDA has better flavor then the best RTA. But any way have you see the new Unity RTA? Its like the profile rda except in RTA form.

If you're looking for flavor I don't think you should be looking at RTAs. I think even the worst RDA has better flavor then the best RTA. But any way have you see the new Unity RTA? Its like the profile rda except in RTA form.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless you don't know how to wick an rta, that is. It definitely takes more skill than wicking an rda. :P

I'd love to know which rdas and which rtas you have?

Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless you don't know how to wick an rta, that is. It definitely takes more skill than wicking an rda. :P

I'd love to know which rdas and which rtas you have?
What? thats your argument for proving me wrong? Wicking has nothing to do with RTAs producing less flavor then an RDA. Assume that in both instances the rebuildable is wicked perfectly.

I wont list out all the RTAs I've tried until you come up with a better answer.

In general most RTAs have a tank section that sits above the coils or has a raised chamber section. Even the smallest RTA tank raises the length from the top of the drip tip to the coil at least a half centimeter. That makes the vapor a longer distance to travel. Vape 101: Airflow is the killer of flavor. the closer you get the coils to your mouth the better the flavor. O Yea, plus did i mention you drip fresh eliquid on the coils?

Back
Top Bottom