What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Not sure I can be arsed then - takes away one of the main awesomes of the tank
I agree. I fell for the Helix big time, it looks gorgeous, but the main thing I love about the Spica is the adjustable chamber. And the only thing I dislike about the original is the size too.

This is what i bought:

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WQ13DLY/?coliid=I1MAT0WNKGWHWK&colid=1MSBV8BB4DNZ9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Says organic..but as it's repackaged by GK vapers, maybe it ain't!

Aye, if you look on muji’s own site, they sell i bleached cotton pads. They don’t describe them as organic. I’d imagine they’re probably cheaper buying direct as well. But I’m happy enough with the labo.

Labo puff also do cotton face masks, if that’s something that interests you. ;)

Aye, if you look on muji’s own site, they sell i bleached cotton pads. They don’t describe them as organic. I’d imagine they’re probably cheaper buying direct as well. But I’m happy enough with the labo.

I remember the masks .... you still using 'em? :D

Not unless I intend having a sex change anytime soon...but thanks for the tip anyway @zouzounaki! :18:

Back
Top Bottom