What's new

The Artery PAL II - now in stock at Manabush

First impressions of Pal 2 are good. It's well made, tiny and pocketable. I put the 1.2 ohm coil in and adjusted airflow to tight and it gives a decent draw for me. Flavour is probably on par with a Nautilus coil, which is not too shabby. Looking forward to trying 0.6 soon.

Got my Pal 2 today. Will try 1.2 Ohm coil first, but have high hopes for the 0.6 ohm. Thanks

How are you getting on with the 1.2 @rew?
I thought they would be for me but I have a feeling that the .6's with the airflow wound down will work better for me.

How are you getting on with the 1.2 @rew?
I thought they would be for me but I have a feeling that the .6's with the airflow wound down will work better for me.

The 1.2 is fine, as above, it's on par with a Nautilus coil for flavour. However, I did buy this with the 0.6 coil in mind. Will try that when my new pod arrives.

The 1.2 is fine, as above, it's on par with a Nautilus coil for flavour. However, I did buy this with the 0.6 coil in mind. Will try that when my new pod arrives.
I have the 1.2 coil in mine with Prime Vapes Easy Bruv juice in and the flavour is really good definitely better than other pods I have.

I have the 1.2 coil in mine with Prime Vapes Easy Bruv juice in and the flavour is really good definitely better than other pods I have.

Yeah, I can understand why they are flying off the shelves. I wish this had been around when I started vaping. Have been avoiding pods on the whole, but this works well.

Yeah, I can understand why they are flying off the shelves. I wish this had been around when I started vaping. Have been avoiding pods on the whole, but this works well.
I have more pods than I care to think about, the Breeze 2 and the Nautilus one are good but the Pal 2 beats them hands down.

Back
Top Bottom