What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
The 2nd half of my order came in this morning from Poland (very,very quick I may add) so I'm looking forward to experimenting some more.

@domejunky Not had the pleasure of TFA Western but Fa reminds me of Marlboro reds with the dry kick of a Gauloises.

Too many acronyms flying around, yer probably right. :) Too busy jousting with pecl, pear and icu trying to migrate my php5.6 builds to php7.2 to pay much attention tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ll find the five you like and decantthem into colour coded bottles. It gets easier...!

I hope you get on with the inawera ones, just been sampling some of my recent order. Dark for pipe and gold ducat are both very good.

Little space drop is a bit strange, but probably has a lot of potential as an additive for tobaccos...

Yeah, I hope so too, it's quite an involved process and I've not had time the last few days as I finally bit the bullet since ignoring deprecation notices on php 5.6 going EOL since the turn of the year. Ce la vie.

Inawera have quite a few tobacco flavours that I find very good to puff solo. I’ve been quite impressed with them.

What percentage you starting with? About 2%? In hindsight the 5% on the Western was a bit much as well, should have started at 2 with that, it's smashed the caramel out the park.

Back
Top Bottom